Seems like a great device. Ordered for 23k after exchanging my oneplus one.
Hope this lives up to expectations. Only real downside is 5MP front camera. Other minor cons are lack of dedicated portrait mode. If this model had 6gb ram, it would have been cherry on top. But this is really a steal deal right now. Kudos to LG India and Amazon India.
Honey, 09 Aug 2018Which color u purchased.. I purchased black one after exchange @21k.steal dealMoroccon Blue color, coz i was getting extra 3k exchange price on this specific color, so i took it. Phone color is irrelevant considering its a shatter prone glass back, so robust back cover is a must. So spend some bucks to buy a good protective cover for this beauty also.
Vipin, 09 Aug 2018Its way better bro than honor play...price is a steal. I ordered it today also in 24k after ex... moreOrdered it.. my old phone purchase price 13000 exchange value 12827 one year old..... Amazing 😄😄
Nick, 08 Aug 2018Im getting this phone for 21000 after exchanging my old mobile is it good vs Honor playIts way better bro than honor play...price is a steal. I ordered it today also in 24k after exchange. I rate it even higher than oneplus 6. Coz it has IP68 rating, Wireless Charging, Dual DACs which was the reason i didn't buy 1+6. And today i great amazing deal.
Nick, 08 Aug 2018Im getting this phone for 21000 after exchanging my old mobile is it good vs Honor playSame here, i am also getting for 22
Im getting this phone for 21000 after exchanging my old mobile is it good vs Honor play
Pizeth, 07 Aug 2018Guys, v30 or s8+? Thank in advanceV30 is so much better
Excellent phone with one terrible flaw: the camera. I switched from the G4 to the V30 and the camera on the G4 was so vastly superior to the V30 camera there's no contest. It was a major disappointment.
i take this phone becouse sound is very good on headphone is hi-fi and the reviews from here for signal strange... is bull shit,no, has a signal like any other phone samsung 7,8,9 that is,weak.
No mention of the MQA support that a few V30s have.
This is very important to the audiophile community.
It also has APT-X HD support on Bluetooth.
Anonymous, 02 Aug 2018A lot of great information here. Thank you very much for taking the time!You are welcome :)
I turned my LG V30+ into Pixel 2 xl and got the best of two worlds.
Installed all google apps (dialer, calendar, messaging, etc...).
Disabled all LG bloatware and applications using package disabler pro.
Installed Edge Gestures to replace the navigation buttons.
You cannot imagine the impact on speed, battery, performance and smoothness of the phone. ItÂ’s the best ever by now. Nothing can beat its camera wide angle and video recording. Light weight, battery life, no stupid notch, just amazing.
Anonymous, 01 Aug 2018I am wondering if anyone has seen any deal breaker issues on v30 that are worth mentioning? A... moreI haven't seen any and I love the phone.
And after upgrading I don't see any Amazon bloatware too. Is it some region specific, don't know. Mine is Asian variant.
I'm not a LG fan boy rather I use phone for my profession.
What I like is almost no bloatware in their phones. And the softwares which are present, they are helpful for day to day activities. And when I switch from one LG to another LG model it is breeze to setup.
I first purchased LG G4, loved the phone but it gave up on me due to bootloop. Again I went with another one this time LG G5, it went down due to bootloop, got it replaced and still serving(but fear is there always in my mind that it might bootloop again :) ).
Now, I got V30 and I'm happy for my decision because of these:
1) OLED Screen: I have sensitive eyes and I use to feel pain while I used G5, but I never experienced with V30. Moreover, screen looks beautiful, in always on display too and since it is OLED only the clock part of LEDs gets activated, thus saving the battery. Moreover, I like the comfort view, wherein the screen can be turned into black and white and minimizes blue light radiation.
2) Battery: It is good and stays strong after heavy use, reason I guess is due to Li-Po. But I miss G5 like design wherein I can swap batteries.
3) Camera: I'm into outdoor activities and the thing I needed always is the wide angle camera and we have some beautiful hardware on this. I use my mirrorless for other shots and for wide angle I get some amazing pics from this. I was considering Huawei P20 Pro but rejected as wide angle was the deal breaker for me.
4) Sound: Again they put some good hardware in it. Sound quality is amazing too.
5) Radiation level: They have least radiation levels in their phone.
6) And finally no more BootLoop issues after G5.
7) We can disable in built softwares
I'll update with any demerits or merits as I experience.
I am wondering if anyone has seen any deal breaker issues on v30 that are worth mentioning? Any repeat issues from LG's past such as moisture detected in charge port as in G6? Also saw back a bit in the posts about Amazon bloatware after updating to Oreo? I am genuinely curious for honest opinions. Phone seems like a beast, am considering purchasing unlocked US model. Thanks everyone.
Don't know the limit, but I'm connecting with my smartwatch and Bluetooth audio speakers simultaneously.