ezzaz, 23 Nov 2015Can I take out meizu m2 back coverNo.. You cannot. It is sealed. In case if you remove the back panel, the warranty will be void.
Yuvi, 23 Nov 2015same problem bro....... i think its a fucntion of mobile... Thanks bro.. :)
Their add is coming Rs.6999.00 it is not available in the market. please tell us where we have to get this pc with above rate. we require 2/3pcs on urgent basis
so you can use two SIM cards and a memory card
it is not necessary to stick the chip on memory card.
AnonD-467113, 19 Nov 2015how to use 2 sim with sd card in this phone?remove de metal chip from sim card and then you put sim1 card in the phone after you put the chip in sim2 slot then you put the micro sd card.
The phone is vry nice but is a one choice available Sim2 or SD card. very nice quality. This Mobile better mid range the other Mobiles.
Guys I have 2 questions.. Please check with your Meizu m2 and answer.
1. When my Meizu m2 vibrates, it gives a strong vibration. Like, it is stronger than most of the devices. Is this an issue or does all your Meizu m2 have stronger vibration?
2. In general mode, I turn off the vibration on touch, dial pad sound & lock screen sound.
But after I mute it or put it in silent mode. And then later when I put it in general mode, the vibrate on touch, lock screen sound & dial pad sound turns on by itself. Everytime I put it in silent mode and then general mode, this happens. Is this an issue or is it like this with your Meizu m2 too...?
Please check & reply as soon as possible. It will help me and other Meizu m2 owners a lot.
Very neat device. This is my first Chinese-brands device experience (except for Mi Band, but that has very few options, so not so much a device actually).
As for me I found these things significant about Meizu M2:
- price (device with similar specs will cost you twice as much if it's Nexus or Motorola or some Lenovo etc or even thrice if it is a Samsung);
- design (I like how it looks and how it feels in hand - without knowing it's a 5" display-device I would never suggest that. My Nexus5 feels like a shovel compared to M2. Also - this "one button" idea is definitely a win);
- no NFC;
- no ability for daydream (at least so far) when device is docked or charging;
- no ability to set smartlock and use some trusted devices to unlock (at least so far it is absent in Flyme;
- screen is not so great - I would love higher density.
But still I like this device a lot. I bought one to test for a week or two and will switch for it from my Nexus5 if nothing bad found (like bad battery life, which I don't expect actually).
AnonD-467113, 19 Nov 2015how to use 2 sim with sd card in this phone?There is no option of 2 sim with SD Card , either you can use 1 sim + SD card or 2 SIM
mdx, 03 Nov 2015hello, I use 2sim + 64Gb micro sd card. The second sim card is only the CHIP without PVC suport.how to use 2 sim with sd card in this phone?
how to use 2 Sim card with sd card in Meizu M2.. Plz sir help me
i want to use 2 Sim card with sd card
mdx, 03 Nov 2015hello, I use 2sim + 64Gb micro sd card. The second sim card is only the CHIP without PVC suport.tell me how to use 2 sim card with sd card in Meizu M2 ,, plz sir tell me
mdx, 03 Nov 2015hello, I use 2sim + 64Gb micro sd card. The second sim card is only the CHIP without PVC suport.plz tell me how to use 2 sim card with sd card .. plz help me .. what is CHIP
mdx, 03 Nov 2015hello, I use 2sim + 64Gb micro sd card. The second sim card is only the CHIP without PVC suport.How dn it?