Most CPU octa getting heat because it nées more energy . its powerfull cpu
sant, 29 Feb 2016i using this mobile from last 15days,, everything is OK but when i play games or video it sta... moreMy mobile is getting heated while using internet.. Please advise as there s no service center nearby
Ellinas, 07 Mar 2016I think. To. Take. One. Meziu not2. Wath. U ppl think. Is good or not. How to new software adopt m2?
Anonymous, 30 Dec 2015does it support cdma sim?This mobile is hot problem and hanging problems
Monp, 23 Feb 2016This phone is almost perfect. The only problem is the very audio sound for music.I think. To. Take. One. Meziu not2. Wath. U ppl think. Is good or not.
i using this mobile from last 15days,, everything is OK but when i play games or video it start heating too bad, plz someone help me what can I do
Just use Google friend :)
Matt, 25 Feb 2016- Flyme 188.8.131.52I sucks (compared to stock Android)
- Even though my phone is up to date: 1)... moreSync using bluetooth from old phone to new one always work. Or use flyme 5 chinese firmware.
Had the phone... Other than cant sync trough gmail..
I'm a happy owner
- Flyme 184.108.40.206I sucks (compared to stock Android)
- Even though my phone is up to date: 1) Google contacts and Email DO NOT sync. I haven't found a solution so far. I've read somewhere to try to install Google Contacts 1.1 APK but it didn't fix the issue. I am currently using my phone with two third party apps to sync my contacts from Icloud... unbelievable! and I hate Apple ...
- On the virtual keyboard the "P" almost never works... I have to flip the phone to make it work
- the volume during a conversation is super low... I have found a post on this website on how to fix it ... I haven't tried it yet because apparently the warranty gets nullified (engineering mode)
- I bought the international version so that it would came with the G. Play store pre-loaded (and compatible) and all the google apps ... nothing was there ...
- this phone is not for regular users --- a geek is required. Frustrating also for a geek.
- Good screen and hopefully good battery life (still testing it)
- I am considering returning it
Any suggestions on how to fix the sync issue?