Anonymous, 03 Sep 2016PLZ do yourself a favour and do NOT buy this phone. I know the price is tempting, but it's j... moreUsed for almost 1year. Superb. No prob as you mentioned. Just keep it up standard and play safe. Unless you like to d/load apps & surfing w/out security concerned.
PLZ do yourself a favour and do NOT buy this phone.
I know the price is tempting, but it's just not worth it.
The reduced prics definetlly has its price.
just a month after I bought it, I started to have bugs, the screen react in delay, or deasnt react at all. the screen get scratches so easly. the volume of this phoe is just AWEFULL, I just cant hear it when it rings, and yes, the volume is on max, trust me checked it.
Sorry a big disappointment for me.
Momo, 01 Sep 2016Hi guys how's the battery life of this gadget? Is it good enough to run all day long? I want t... moregood battery life......
Posting by my meizu
Aftr one year of use it satisfied me...
meizu fans, 28 Aug 2016thanks, anw can you tell me more about m2 note pros?Eee, I think I couldn't find any new pros again. I have negative sight of Meizu M2 note, I disklik the system where I posted an opinion for example using Facebook, it sometimes cancel by itself (act like I press cancel). Compared to another Android, like LG G2, Huawei P8lite, Facebook performed better than in Meizu M2 note.
Hi guys how's the battery life of this gadget? Is it good enough to run all day long? I want to replace my asus zenfone 5 which is very2 bad with its battery life. Thanks a lot for the comments
Hi, I had bought this phone last November 2015, performance of the phone is good but recently I have started to face an issue with the camera, I get blurred visions while focusing for a couple of times and will have to close and open camera again to get a visible vision for taking the snaps.
NikiDroid, 28 Aug 2016Meizu M2 note 3, it's newer.thanks, anw can you tell me more about m2 note pros?
meizu fans, 28 Aug 2016what should i buy meizu m2 note or m3 note? asapMeizu M2 note 3, it's newer.
leo, 23 Aug 2016Is it good for skype and selfie?Before I sold Meizu M2 note, I had tried Skype, good enough, but I think Skype for Android is little worse compared BBM, WhatsApp. Skype didn't keep running all time like BBM connected. Messages I had experienced not receive real time (I should open the Skype, the message will appear).
Selfie is fine, no complaint in mine.
Anonymous, 15 Aug 2016Pls tell me I am buying this phone soon. What is the plus or minus of this phone. Can I access... morePlus:
+ It has LED notification that will blink on and blink off every time receive incoming calls, messages, notification
+ When the phone it is finish charging will give a sound
+ Flyme account is good for protection
+ Camera is OK
+ Easy to flash firmware for upgrade and downgrade
- If you buy second hand, the Flyme first user didn't log out. When you upgrade to Flyme 5, the phone will stuck with first user Flyme account
- Zheng Meizu, the email customer service can't solve his own product. If the second hand Meizu had been unlocked by him in Flyme 4, after you update to Flyme 5 global, it will stuck lock to the first Flyme account user. If you contact him again, he would advice to downgrade firmeare, not unlock
- Some cases in firmware 5.1.7 Beta or 5.1.8 G, users said notification too late receive
- Icon BBM become "infinity" and some others are infinity icon. Weird in my sight. The other vendors like Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, Xiaomi, HTC, their icon apps like message, BBM, have the default from the developer. Meizu is different itself
- Facebook app seems not work very fine in Meizu M2 note. I experience cancel (act like I press back button) itself while posting paragraphs (article copied from other website)
Yes, you can use Play Store
plzz help me... my meizu m2 note taking almost 4 hour in charging from 10 to 100%
Pls tell me I am buying this phone soon. What is the plus or minus of this phone. Can I access to playstore ?