meizu fans, 28 Aug 2016thanks, anw can you tell me more about m2 note pros?Eee, I think I couldn't find any new pros again. I have negative sight of Meizu M2 note, I disklik the system where I posted an opinion for example using Facebook, it sometimes cancel by itself (act like I press cancel). Compared to another Android, like LG G2, Huawei P8lite, Facebook performed better than in Meizu M2 note.
Hi guys how's the battery life of this gadget? Is it good enough to run all day long? I want to replace my asus zenfone 5 which is very2 bad with its battery life. Thanks a lot for the comments
Hi, I had bought this phone last November 2015, performance of the phone is good but recently I have started to face an issue with the camera, I get blurred visions while focusing for a couple of times and will have to close and open camera again to get a visible vision for taking the snaps.
NikiDroid, 28 Aug 2016Meizu M2 note 3, it's newer.thanks, anw can you tell me more about m2 note pros?
meizu fans, 28 Aug 2016what should i buy meizu m2 note or m3 note? asapMeizu M2 note 3, it's newer.
leo, 23 Aug 2016Is it good for skype and selfie?Before I sold Meizu M2 note, I had tried Skype, good enough, but I think Skype for Android is little worse compared BBM, WhatsApp. Skype didn't keep running all time like BBM connected. Messages I had experienced not receive real time (I should open the Skype, the message will appear).
Selfie is fine, no complaint in mine.
Anonymous, 15 Aug 2016Pls tell me I am buying this phone soon. What is the plus or minus of this phone. Can I access... morePlus:
+ It has LED notification that will blink on and blink off every time receive incoming calls, messages, notification
+ When the phone it is finish charging will give a sound
+ Flyme account is good for protection
+ Camera is OK
+ Easy to flash firmware for upgrade and downgrade
- If you buy second hand, the Flyme first user didn't log out. When you upgrade to Flyme 5, the phone will stuck with first user Flyme account
- Zheng Meizu, the email customer service can't solve his own product. If the second hand Meizu had been unlocked by him in Flyme 4, after you update to Flyme 5 global, it will stuck lock to the first Flyme account user. If you contact him again, he would advice to downgrade firmeare, not unlock
- Some cases in firmware 5.1.7 Beta or 5.1.8 G, users said notification too late receive
- Icon BBM become "infinity" and some others are infinity icon. Weird in my sight. The other vendors like Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, Xiaomi, HTC, their icon apps like message, BBM, have the default from the developer. Meizu is different itself
- Facebook app seems not work very fine in Meizu M2 note. I experience cancel (act like I press back button) itself while posting paragraphs (article copied from other website)
Yes, you can use Play Store
plzz help me... my meizu m2 note taking almost 4 hour in charging from 10 to 100%
Pls tell me I am buying this phone soon. What is the plus or minus of this phone. Can I access to playstore ?
I regret having to sell Meizu m2 note, now I am frustrated when using Xiaomi red3. I need m2 note back to me :(
satish , 10 Aug 2016My meizu m2 note ....updating in 6.1 os ...so problem in half updating in my phone i can't... moreI accidentally downloaded & installed wrong ROM to my m2n device . My previous firmware was 126.96.36.199i unrooted, i installed it with Flyme OS 188.8.131.52 beta New Year Special Edition, im forgot where i get the update.zip. After download the file, i open it from file explorer then tick wipe user data. When installing this my battery is 50%. after that the phone restart, it showing loading Checking Firmware then Upgrading, but after Upgrading process the phone restart and just showing black screen, i wait for it but it keep restarting every 50s and just showing black screen . in the third restart, i try to turn it off by pressing power button for 7s, but the phone automatically turn on after 3s turn off. in that time my phone was so hot till the battery empty because the phone can't be turned off. after i charge my phone, i try pressing volume up + power and nothing happen, just black screen like before and can't be turned off again. i can't enter recovery. I search in the google, now i know that my phone was bricked. They say there is no way recovering bricked meizu phone because the bootloader is locked. Now what should i do?
My previous phone was Meizu M2 note, bought it second hand June 5, 2016. I used this phone till August 1, 2016 before decided to sold it. Here my experience I got from using Meizu M2 note second hand.
1. My Meizu M2 note was interntional verison, came with Flyme 4 firmware 184.108.40.206l. The previous user didn't tell me to log out Flyme account and didn't give to me the password in order I could log out his Flyme account myself an finally, when I finished update to Flyme 5 firmware 220.127.116.11G, I tried login my Flyme account, it stuck to his Flyme account. System told me to log out first from his Flyme account
2. The Zheng CS Meizu email couldn't solve his company's product after in Flyme 5. I complained at that time that the Flyme account was stuck to previous Flyme account user. He said the previous Flyme account user didn't match with the system. In my opinion, it is like he gives something to someone then requests it back to him. He helped me previously when my Meizu M2 note was running 18.104.22.168l, did unlock the previous Flyme account use for me. But in firmware 22.214.171.124G he said the previous Flyme account user didn't match with the system. In my crazy thinking opinion, the Meizu system is chaos and the CS himself confuse with his company system.
3. Notification different itself. I received Yahoo Messenger messages, the icon was like SMS icon, and the weird thing in my opinion is infinity icon (eight number in horizontal shape). For me, BBM icon should be BBM icon, but in Meizu M2 note is infinity icon. I agree if people said this infinity means unlimited, can expand to unlimited icon, but for my thinking opinion, it is weird and looks like Meizu doesn't capable of create good system like Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei, Oppo, OnePlus, etc that keep using BBM icon is BBM icon
4. When I tried to run USSD running code (check balance for prrepaid for example), it sometimes does nothing to display, so sometimes I should do twice
5. Flyme account login in website using Mandarin language. No all people understand and can read Mandarin, it is can be crazy for user international
6. Posting writing in Facebook app and edit posting sometimes go back (like cancel, back button). Little weird I think, looks like Flyme system is not too compatible with Facebook app
1. The notification light. When the phone is fully charged, the notification LED will be green color. It is good to tell user that the phone is fully charged
2. The camera was good and bright
3. The Flyme security is good, act like iCloud