Anonymous, 15 Aug 2016Pls tell me I am buying this phone soon. What is the plus or minus of this phone. Can I access... morePlus:
+ It has LED notification that will blink on and blink off every time receive incoming calls, messages, notification
+ When the phone it is finish charging will give a sound
+ Flyme account is good for protection
+ Camera is OK
+ Easy to flash firmware for upgrade and downgrade
- If you buy second hand, the Flyme first user didn't log out. When you upgrade to Flyme 5, the phone will stuck with first user Flyme account
- Zheng Meizu, the email customer service can't solve his own product. If the second hand Meizu had been unlocked by him in Flyme 4, after you update to Flyme 5 global, it will stuck lock to the first Flyme account user. If you contact him again, he would advice to downgrade firmeare, not unlock
- Some cases in firmware 5.1.7 Beta or 5.1.8 G, users said notification too late receive
- Icon BBM become "infinity" and some others are infinity icon. Weird in my sight. The other vendors like Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, Xiaomi, HTC, their icon apps like message, BBM, have the default from the developer. Meizu is different itself
- Facebook app seems not work very fine in Meizu M2 note. I experience cancel (act like I press back button) itself while posting paragraphs (article copied from other website)
Yes, you can use Play Store
Is it good for skype and selfie?
plzz help me... my meizu m2 note taking almost 4 hour in charging from 10 to 100%
Pls tell me I am buying this phone soon. What is the plus or minus of this phone. Can I access to playstore ?
I regret having to sell Meizu m2 note, now I am frustrated when using Xiaomi red3. I need m2 note back to me :(
satish , 10 Aug 2016My meizu m2 note ....updating in 6.1 os ...so problem in half updating in my phone i can't... moreI accidentally downloaded & installed wrong ROM to my m2n device . My previous firmware was 126.96.36.199i unrooted, i installed it with Flyme OS 188.8.131.52 beta New Year Special Edition, im forgot where i get the update.zip. After download the file, i open it from file explorer then tick wipe user data. When installing this my battery is 50%. after that the phone restart, it showing loading Checking Firmware then Upgrading, but after Upgrading process the phone restart and just showing black screen, i wait for it but it keep restarting every 50s and just showing black screen . in the third restart, i try to turn it off by pressing power button for 7s, but the phone automatically turn on after 3s turn off. in that time my phone was so hot till the battery empty because the phone can't be turned off. after i charge my phone, i try pressing volume up + power and nothing happen, just black screen like before and can't be turned off again. i can't enter recovery. I search in the google, now i know that my phone was bricked. They say there is no way recovering bricked meizu phone because the bootloader is locked. Now what should i do?
My previous phone was Meizu M2 note, bought it second hand June 5, 2016. I used this phone till August 1, 2016 before decided to sold it. Here my experience I got from using Meizu M2 note second hand.
1. My Meizu M2 note was interntional verison, came with Flyme 4 firmware 184.108.40.206l. The previous user didn't tell me to log out Flyme account and didn't give to me the password in order I could log out his Flyme account myself an finally, when I finished update to Flyme 5 firmware 220.127.116.11G, I tried login my Flyme account, it stuck to his Flyme account. System told me to log out first from his Flyme account
2. The Zheng CS Meizu email couldn't solve his company's product after in Flyme 5. I complained at that time that the Flyme account was stuck to previous Flyme account user. He said the previous Flyme account user didn't match with the system. In my opinion, it is like he gives something to someone then requests it back to him. He helped me previously when my Meizu M2 note was running 18.104.22.168l, did unlock the previous Flyme account use for me. But in firmware 22.214.171.124G he said the previous Flyme account user didn't match with the system. In my crazy thinking opinion, the Meizu system is chaos and the CS himself confuse with his company system.
3. Notification different itself. I received Yahoo Messenger messages, the icon was like SMS icon, and the weird thing in my opinion is infinity icon (eight number in horizontal shape). For me, BBM icon should be BBM icon, but in Meizu M2 note is infinity icon. I agree if people said this infinity means unlimited, can expand to unlimited icon, but for my thinking opinion, it is weird and looks like Meizu doesn't capable of create good system like Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei, Oppo, OnePlus, etc that keep using BBM icon is BBM icon
4. When I tried to run USSD running code (check balance for prrepaid for example), it sometimes does nothing to display, so sometimes I should do twice
5. Flyme account login in website using Mandarin language. No all people understand and can read Mandarin, it is can be crazy for user international
6. Posting writing in Facebook app and edit posting sometimes go back (like cancel, back button). Little weird I think, looks like Flyme system is not too compatible with Facebook app
1. The notification light. When the phone is fully charged, the notification LED will be green color. It is good to tell user that the phone is fully charged
2. The camera was good and bright
3. The Flyme security is good, act like iCloud
My meizu m2 updated in 5.1 but i cant download any pic. Video
My meizu m2 note ....updating in 6.1 os ...so problem in half updating in my phone i can't switch on my mobile plz ...any help me
nishu, 09 Aug 2016Hy how download the apps can you help me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Waqim2988V4
Here, he shows in a video what I've told you, except the part when/if error occurs
nishu, 09 Aug 2016Hy how download the apps can you help me If you have Chinese software and you just got your phone you probably don't have the app store. First open Chinese version of app store and download Google installer, after the installation is over you'll see app store and two more icons. When you enter the store (European version, not chinese) there will probably occur some error when you try to download something so go back again to Google installer and see if there is a key to repair to install, then install it and restart your phone. If the store still doesn't work delete Google installer and try everything again until it works. It worked for me
If someone has a simpler explanation, even better
Hy how download the apps can you help me
AnonD-568577, 05 Aug 2016Same problem here also.... Get it checked in the service centerDid they repair your phone? What was the problem?
Anonymous, 01 Jul 2016Hmm.. I've had my M2 Note for about 10 months now and have never had any problems with it. I u... moreI have the very same problem here, it started after I have upgraded to 126.96.36.199, I have reseted my phone, cleared data and upgraded two more times, and problem not solved, the annoying thing is after the long rebooting the battery drops down to zero. Another problem I faced with this phone is the very slow caller name identification...
i just love it. Its an epic mix of apple iphone and samsung galaxy. Really proud to carry it. Thanks meizu. Btw is this phone made in china?