I have purchased this phone last month..
its very nice phone.. it supports all sofwares & games too.. including Temple Run...
guys its available in the price bracket of below 10000, so compare this phone with its competitors in the category of 10000 like galaxy ace, ace duos, galaxy y , y duos, karbonn a18,
don't expect features or compare it with smartphones above 15000
imemon, 22 Sep 2012he dr u say to this phone available in mumbai market..which prize and which proccer single cor... moreThanks for your reply,
Wants to know about both, Micromax A100 single and dual core processor, availability in market ?
Rajat, 22 Sep 2012Some people said it is like a china phone.It's not like a china phone but infact it's a CHINA Mobile with cheap parts. Just reselled by Micromax.
brouht it a week ago its having lot of problems some of them are
Wifi sometime did not recognise the signal.
VOIP application like Skype,MobileVoip are sending the voice signal to external speaker. So your communication is always open to everyone. Could not change to earpiece speaker.
Feels a lag after installing 20 apps
nm, 22 Sep 2012I got it from lucknow about two weeks back.Lko.??from..where?
vishal, 21 Sep 2012where did u get the mobile everywhere it is out of stock ??I got it from lucknow about two weeks back.
guys this phone is in a price bracket of below 10000 so why peoples are comparing this one with high end smartphones,
compare it with samsung galaxy y, galaxy y duos, galaxy ace, galaxy ace duos, karbonn a18
Exculsive video of spice mi500 is also available on youtube
Victor., 21 Sep 2012When Micromax A100 will be available in the market(Mumbai) ?he dr u say to this phone available in mumbai market..which prize and which proccer single core ya dual coreproccer.....plz rep.....
VIN27, 22 Sep 2012Althought i am writing lot of cons i absolutely loved the product just becoz its a complete pa... morea grt job dude...thanx a lot 4 the wonderful review.......im just waiting for its availability in market
i was waiting for this mobile for last three week, but its not available., dont know wen we gonna get it again...
Micromax is testing our patience.,
Althought i am writing lot of cons i absolutely loved the product just becoz its a complete package...and u can never get this much for merely 9500.
while seeing other smart phones in the market you will never feel that your ph. is not capable of doing the stuff that other high end smart phones can do but obviously there are some limitations.
1) 5 inch display / but u cant watch 720p or 1080p videos
2) Looks and feels very cool in your hand / but its a bit heavy
3) ANDROID ICS - you can run almost all apps except hd games above 300 mb / sometimes it becomes sluggish and i need to press the unlock key twice to unlock it.
4) REAR CAMERA is good - produces very good images in day light but below avg in low light conditions....flash isnt powerful and can be used only as a torch light ;-)
Some of the Photos and videos taken becomes inverted automatically and u r left with no other option to rotate them manually.
but the quality of pic is any day better than galaxys with below 5mp cam....n i hv chckd it.
5) SKYPE AND GTALK VIDEO CALLING is possible and works great but u need to be in front of some bright light otherwise the person on the other side cant see u...but u can enjoy it thanks to 5 inch display.
6) STOCK ANDROID is beautiful but the transitions arent that smooth in case u install lot of apps...but u can live with it
just keep your ph. clean by limiting the apps u require the most
ALTERNATIVE- download app backup and restore app from the market and create backup of all the downloaded apps....remove and install them from your memory as per your requirements.
7) Voice clarity during a call, loudspeaker, bluetooth, wifi work absolutely fine without any issues....although earlier my airtel sim sometimes used to show no connectivity even in areas with good signal strength on other phones with same sim...but now its working without any problem.
8) BATTERY life is good but it take a lot....mind u...a lot of time to charge.
soooo thats about it.....the biggest advantage is the bigger screen which is great while browsing websites even your can read very small text, watching videos, playing games and video calling...
now the problems faced by other users
1) RED BORDER problem where the screen show half centimeter border
SOLUTION- factory reset your ph. i did it and now it works perfectly fine...and whenever the problem comes i just reset it again
2) HEADPHONES - use nokia headphones only those headphones have the same band structure to that of the micromax.
samsung and htc has diff band structure.
3) INVERTED PHOTOS - u have to rotate them manually...no other go
4) display flickering - try factory reset
VERDICT: GO FOR IT IF YOU HAVE LESS BUDGET AND WANT THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR HAND...BUT U MIGHT HAV TO COMPROMISE ON SPEED AND BRAND NAME.