Sachin, 20 Jun 2014i have bought unite 2 for rs 6600 . my overall experience is that- 1. battery backup is very ... moreI agree with you. i dont knw how people are blindly buying these prodcts which have no quality. i think reason is that thier way to attract people is awesome buy they forgot to give quality to them.
i have bought unite 2 for rs 6600 . my overall experience is that-
1. battery backup is very good
2. processing speed is not more than dual core
3. camera clarity is fantastic
4. headphone in the box are worst. (fuddu awaaj)
5. there is only one difference between kitkat and jelly bean that is kitkat Launcher. rest are same as ice cream sandwich or jelly bean.
6. if you are going to buy it then dont go for it . i will prefer u Moto E or spend some more money (about rs 2000-2500) and buy moto G. Go for a Brand. Dont waste your money on cheap brands like mmx, karbonn, lava etc.
singh is king, 19 Jun 2014i ve purchased it. i did not find any different thing in kitkat. i still love jelly bean and c... morecan anyone tell me who is the best phone nokia Xl or Micromax A106 Unite 2
pritam kumar, 20 Jun 2014Is this support hindi typing ?yes it support almost all indian reginal languages with keybords
plz plz plz let me know if this phone is really good and worth to buy it....
Insane, 20 Jun 2014Which is better device, lava iris x1 or micromax unite2??It's too cool and better than all android devices price below it.
good phone.battery something week.otherwise mast mobile with lowest prise
rajeeee, 19 Jun 2014Frnds tell me am totally confuesd moto e or unite 2 which one want to buymmx unite 2 is goood