AnonD-272778, 12 Jun 2014Dear Zed,
Sorry about that,
have misunderstood yr reply, will download and install
that a... moreEach day, this is gettings surprising...
the pre-nstalled opera mini is of hardly of any use...
"cannot parse the package"
well, upgrade direcly to Opera (white back ground icon) that way more cooler...
AnonD-209577, 13 Jun 2014u can download it bcoz the data will be stored in sd cardTouch s not smoother and it's very slow
I have got this mobile last sunday....pls find below for the details :
1. Kit Kat for Rs.6999 + Free 4 GB memory Card in Chennai Poorvika...
2. Camera clarity average for this range of mobile with flash.
3. Loads of features (gesture, UI micromax, micromax market etc)
4. Gmail, Play Store, You Tube, Maps & everything whatever google is offering for a high end mobile.
5. Apps to external SD card. Excellent option. Internal memory of mobile is 1.7 GB & we can store upto 0.98GB of Apps. I guess that is more than enough for this price range.
1. The 3rd day i got this mobile I had a pink line on my display. Gave it to poorvika where I got my mobile & they have told that new mobile will be given the very next day.I never dropped the mobile & i did nothing but suddenly I got that pink straight line on my display.....very disappointing.
2. Battery stamina below average. If you use WIFI say an hour or two battery will be below 40%. If you use Maps then will drop to 20%.Its better to carry a spare battery.
3. No individual ringtone setting is possible. Only 1 common ringtone we can set.
Final Comments :
For this price point mobile clarity is very good in terms of display. It plays mostly all videos. But remember in my case i never dropped the mobile but the above mentioned problem came. Imagine what will happen if we drop the mobile. So never even think of dropping the mobile even accidentally...If that is happened phone is gone. But my personal point of view better than MOTO E in various aspects.
From a brief 2 days use, i can really give only total thumbs up for this mobile, works well cam is good and connectivity is fine. Best phone for Rs 6999 Bar None.
AnonD-272046, 13 Jun 2014Hey guys...I am using unite2. Its a fantastic phone friend believe me. I want to know one thin... morepress n hold the option key
there's no difference between samsung n micromax
it's a change in version this phone is based on android 4.4.2 kitkat
I am using it very fantastic phone, and affordable price for android kitkat, with dual sim and dual camera front and back,i am able for video calling very fast phone
i cannot open the recent apps in micromax unit 2 insted of pressing or hold home .please help us
it is 2 weeks after i bought this mobile. my mobile's back key is not functioning properly, except that i didn't face any problem with this Micromax Unite 2 a106 mobile. I did not get Mobile cover/pouch and scratch guard till now. Battery backup is good if not using internet or WIFI. in normal usage i am getting 2 days battery backup without any fail. it is one of the best mobiles i could say.
hi i am using this phone for last 4 days, phone is excellent, but display is not ips dislplay it looks like lcd display, and dont buy in white colour, buy in black,blue, & purple colour. over all phone is superb in dis 7k range super fast processor.
AnonD-272046, 13 Jun 2014Hey guys...I am using unite2. Its a fantastic phone friend believe me. I want to know one thin... moreHold the options button(which is left to ur middle button).. u'll get the open apps.. u can close it..
anil, 13 Jun 2014plz tell me the camera quality of unite 2... is it reallly good!!!! n what is the best andro... moreBest phone with 8 megapixrl rear and 2 megapixel front cam is lava iris x1 having os kitkat .
Hey guys...I am using unite2. Its a fantastic phone friend believe me. I want to know one thing that the home key given when pressed opens google now. But because of this I am not able clear the RAM as we can do this in samsung phones. Please help about this issue.
These guys needs to start printing their company name on the phone. Also start using glass instead of plastic and also use better battery instead of 2000mah. They use only 2000 mah battery on all phone which is ridiculous so to say
AnonD-273304, 12 Jun 2014hiiiee frndz i got dis handset yest,, nd in the morning wen i wantd to click photos... its say... moreit seems to be problem with ur device software goto nearst service center and flash once