my about option is not working , it said unfortunately stop. then what shld I do
Hai frnds now i want to parchise micromax unit 2 A106 so how is the mobile condition now can plz let me gueys fast
what to do to update the aaps and wheneveri want to install new aapps it shows me unsufficient space in memory and i had also 8 gb external memory
Anonymous, 05 Apr 2015Lollipop .not lolypopcorrect bro.. only trial version is coming....
Dennis, 05 Apr 2015Could u please tell me when it going to upgrade to lollipop...it showing up to date softwareon 7th april
really this mobile is very good according to price but the main problem of all mmx a106 is heating from back... Network problem... Google search tab not visible but work ....Battery backup Khasi hai ./...lcd screen ka liquid nikal jata hai ...screen hanging problem but not hang only screen not work for 2-3 sec but slide came down buttt phone is okk according to price behalf of RAM ROM ANDROID VERSION..... NO Update take place Only shown Software is up to date........
Anonymous, 02 Apr 2015Why compass not working Micromax 106 unite2it does not have magnetic sensor.
Zubet jaunpur, 02 Apr 2015How to upgrade..lolypop versionLollipop .not lolypop
SANDY, 05 Apr 2015good news....this phone also upgrades to android lolipop 5.0Could u please tell me when it going to upgrade to lollipop...it showing up to date software
samar anand, 28 Mar 2015 YEs micromax unite 2 is good phone..... it support OTG it is
very limited then also it wor... moreIn all angle this handset is awesome, there is no doubt...
you obviously buy this phone without any bad thinking.......!
rocky, 04 Apr 2015unite 2 is good but, phone storage is only 1gb. not satisfied :(i have unite2 8gb
i am increse my app storage
you can download stock partion and 2.5 Gb app storage
go to recovry mode & Install .zip file you have increse app storage
whene you failed in these so you can see youtube in how to incress app storage in unite2:)
ria, 04 Apr 2015how to increase memory steps plz,i am also facing same issue how you have resolve it please le... more''As expected Micromax officially
announced that FOTA (Firmware Over-
The-Air) update will start rolling out from
April 7'' so please wait to receive the android lollipop update may be solve ur all memory related problems if u can't wait then try the procedure below to solve these problems manually
1. You root ( when u root ur phone ur warranty will be viod) ur phone with 'kinguser' application download from micromaxunite2.net or from google install and open the application u see green circle then click on it then wait for 2-3 min then right tick apper on green circle now ur phone will be rooted.
2. You need custom recovery 'cwm' clockworkmodrecovery or any recovery available in micromaxunite2.net or xda forum then download it and place in sd card.
3. Download 'Rascher' application from playstore and install it then open and select choose & install recovery from sd card & select the downloaded recovery after installing u see option will come reboot then select.
3. You need to download the file to extend internal memory download package will be available at micromaxunite2.net then u see repartioning guide then download the package increase internal memory to 3gb, 4gb, 5gb, 6gb download the file as ur requirement and place it in ur sd card.
4. Now turn off ur phone then press both volume key+power key now ur phone in recovery mod in this ''first u create a backup because in some cases if do any mistake then ur phone will be brick or not work so please create this'' select option 'backup/restore' now select 'backup' wait for completion after complete now select option 'install zip from sd card' then select ur 'increase memory download file' then select 'yes' to install after completing installation. Select option 'go back' then select 'wipe data/factory reset' after completion select 'wipe cache' after completion then select 'advance' menu then select 'wipe dalvik cache' after complete now select 'go back' then select 'reboot' now wait for few minutes approx 5-7 min. now ur phone is like as new just like as first day :) now set some settings after than go into the settings and select to see storage ur internal storage is increased.
md furqan, 02 Apr 2015Using this handset since 8 months previously i faced memory problem for installing application... morehi dude.
I am using unite 2 with 4gb memory. I can get 800mb for apps installation which is very low. After upgrading to lollipop will the memory issue be solved? Or will the 800mb for apps be reduced?
Please reply me and so that I can upgrade or not.