Hi. I have been using this phone since half a month and its my first review. I have been using Samsung and other android phones plus I am an advanced user.
In Pakistan this phone is available by QMobile (Noir A10) PKR 18,500/- about 9/10,000 indian (So I am using PKR others may need to apply exchange rates to understand below analysis)
Why price is so low:
PKR 45000/- worth SGS2
Less about 7,000 for Gorilla glass (based on price difference in SGS GG 19000 and SGS LCD 19003 - A110's maybe more cheaper)
Less maybe 5,000 for Gyro, Megnatic, Oriantation, Gravity sensors
Less maybe 3,000 for 512MB worth RAM
Less maybe 3,000 for TV/HDMI out
Less maybe 5,000 for internal and external memory
Less alot of money for many other features/quality and brand :)
So - you are paying only for what you are getting, its not cheap, its stripped off :) I still approve of it, own it and like it although I also have SGS but analysis are for review :).
1. Price: throwable price
2. Camera: 8 Megapixal camera
3. Camera: HD video recording (1280x840)
4. HD video playback: just checked 1080p from flash drive (OTG) using MX Player and plays fine.
5. Gaming: Tried all HD games, work smoothly i.e. NFSMW, Gangster, GTA, Asphalt etc.
6. Storage: No need to worry about internal storage because everything installs and saves in external storage even pics and vids(you can even install HD games apk files in internal storage for performance and keep their Data files in external storage, and they will work fine). For not so frequent data dont need to use internal or external sd card, plug in regular USB flash drive and enjoy. A really big pro for pros :)
7. Looks: Great looking phone
8. Screen: Big 5" plus high resolution, bright and colorful as compared to non LCD phones
9. OS: Android ICS
10. Touch: No lag, bery fluant and responsive.
11. Video calling
12. Sound: Although not high but very clear and no issue listning music
13. Reception: No issue in signals, calls receiving and making
14. Performance is so great that I played every thing including HD games and videos on class 2 16GB sd card and no lag :)
1. Camera: Sometimes blurry result
2. Camera: No macro mod in camera
3. Sensors: No sensors except proximity: you cant use direction in google maps and say good bye to compass and very handy applications like google skymap and my favorite layer
4. No TV/HDMI out (so no use playing HD stuff)
5. Storage: External SD card only supported upto 32GB
6. Storage: Almost no internal storage (1/2 GB is useless to most of us)
7. Screen: No gorilla glass. Not as durable and scratch resistant. Protective sheet recommended.
8. Maps: Limited functionality (see sensors)
I hope it helped you
AnonD-88623, 12 Dec 2012A110 doesn't play 1080p videos, only sound is heard from the videou need mx player
AnonD-5160, 12 Dec 2012Is this phone dual stand-by or dual active??Yes
unknown, 12 Dec 2012does this phone suport viber and whatsapp??yes what app is supported
The Cell is not dual active,
It is dual standby.
Touch & performance is Good & can easily play videos upto 720p.
Camera is good. I think its a good value for money product from Micromax.
Anonymous, 12 Dec 2012hmm plz tel me if the battery of micromax A110 can work whole day..? with one ful charge in morning.Yes you can use non stop use 6 to 7 hour you use normal use 1 and hals day fully charge you charge long time 4 hour
it has in built 3 sensors. but very poor performance in GPS. very difficult to take Lat Long on this mobile. otherwise its good.
jyoss, 11 Dec 2012Micromax a110 or samsung ace s5830 suggest me which 1 is better??Go for mcrmx a110, it awesome feature that ace does not hv , speed, ram, internal memory, battery, cores, processor etc, ill tell u hv to go for mcrmx a110
They hv to leave case like samsung galaxy note, built in magnet case
hi am using this phon from the last 1 month its working very smoothly and i have tested skype on this device its working smoothly
I think mcrmx hv to launch canvas 3 , dual 3g sim, 8gb internal memory , 1gb ram ,os ics upgreadable to jelly bean , cortex a9, 1.2ghz dual core qualqom processor, 5.2inch screen, 720*1280ppi, super amoled screen with corning gorilla glass 2 for protection, 2900 mAh battery, 8.9 mm slim, rear 8mp hd camera with flash 1080p recording n playback front 1.3mp, light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, compass, gyro sensor, good quality charger , head sets , usb cables, and price must be under 14990/- , our Indian company hv to grow fast , when it would happen mcrmx earn good name for its effort n mcrmax will quality standard smartphones in world
Does this mobile supports Skype, if not suggest which mobile of Micromax support skype
AnonD-78582, 12 Dec 2012frds i am really confuse to buy this mob......motorola defy plus or micromax a110 .....which o... morePlz don't buy the motorola defy is mobaile hang some app....and mmx is good and well....
k2, 12 Dec 2012Is a110 android upgradeable?????Yes dear.....and all app. r supported....