white colour suites best for 5 inch.
blue is okey up to 4 inch. while look cool n enhansing lust of mobile.
soo guys always go for white .
camera better than Sony l in day light.
Have been using some high end smartphones for quite sometime now, this being my 8th device in 4 years.
Instead of a normal review, i would like to pitch this across with the Sony Xperia Z (my other phone which i am using now).
Please do remember that xperia Z is priced at 32K in India, and Mmx one is purchased by me at 13.5K .
Where xperia z is better
1. The design statement, the white model is truly an inspiring design.
2. A better processor(much better)
3. Double the ram.
4. Water proofing
5. Sony's UI is better than any OEM skins so far.( less intrusive and more like vanilla)
6. A lot more sensors and high quality chips( like better proximity sensor and better gps chip)
7. Nice add on SW features.
Now for the rookie, the MMX A117
1. Far far more better screen tech, even though it is 720p, and sony's 1080p screen really looks dull.
2. Did a extensive camera test, surprisingly, a lot better camera is in the MMX ( a hell lot surprised).
3. Aluminium body is much more durable and feels nicer than plain glass.
4. Back cover removable. Means changing battery is not a problem.
5. Dual sim with dual standby and 3G support on both.
6. A7 processor, means less stellar performance, but vastly improving battery life.
7. Antutu score is around 16000 and xperia z is around 20000. Remember the price is half.
So overall, here is a verdict, if you can live with a phone which has a few UI bugs and less sensors , then the MMX package is better overall. You get a phone which is lag free, fluent with HD games, a capable camera with HDR, a nice screen and aluminium body at less than half the price than slightly more capable flagships of today.
PS , please dont compare with galaxy grand 2, it does not come into consideration.
via, 03 Jan 2014you'll buy canvas magnus coz it is very gud phone im using last two monthyou not shared your experience with the phone. it fulfilled all your expect ions?
using this mobile from 1 month
it can record videos in full hd resolution 1920*1080
and camera is supereb and excellent (remove the plastic cover on the camera lens)
perfomance is ultimate there is no single lag in my 1 months usages
blindly go for this mobile
Video recording is Full-HD (1920x1080) or HD (1080x720).
Does it have issue with any app like Skype, Viber, Line, Whatsapp, emails, browsing etc.
I really don't understand why only few people are getting issues with this phone. I am using it since October and did not find any lags nor any issues. The games are working absolutely as they are supposed to run. This phone I am using is ultimate in the price provided by micromax. I feel bad for people whose phone is not working upto the mark they expect. I am glad this phone work awesome for me.
hsb1, 03 Jan 2014does this phone touch screen glass is scratch proof?no it does not have any scratch proof glass.
Hi guys, this magnus is a grt phone. good battery ,without much net usage it last for almost 2 days. alluminium body in silver looks grt. v good touch, looks as samsung s3 , no micromax label in the front, only logo at back. also back camera is very good 12mp.night pics at very decent, i say good but daylight pics are grt , it comes close to good brands. Also frnt camera is very decent at 2mp. Also very good qtly earphones if u set the music equalizer, default setting may not give grt sound exp.use the matt finish screen gaurd for more protection, but choce is yours. My view that overall grt phone for less than 14k.i bought this phone in nov, going grt. love micromax , that,s why is no 2 after samsung in india at present.
Friends whats about browsing on this mobile...share us experiences about the internet speed....
I wanna buy this phone and just want to know about quality of camera in night with flash. I mean clearity of photos are very good or just good in night with flash?