hk, 17 Jun 2015Why my touch is not working.. I am not able to unlock it???? Anny solutions? please touch it deep baby
Why my touch is not working.. I am not able to unlock it???? Anny solutions?
giri, 13 Jun 2015Im using this set from past 5 months no issues.. But only draw back is there is no zoom option... moreTo zoom you need to pinch out(drag two fingers apart)! Standard android zooming system
plz tell this phone have dual sim gsm normaal sim or mini sim both sims plz tell me..both sim are gsm??????ormal sim or micro sim both???/
I am using this phone last 6 months, it is very good phone but there are three two weakness.
1. 2000mah battery (very bad)
2. 1GB RAM (Average)
3. 2MP Front Camera (very bad)
giri, 13 Jun 2015Im using this set from past 5 months no issues.. But only draw back is there is no zoom option... moreI faced with the same problem where it said that there was a problem with package signature! I contacted hike team about this problem stating all my device information and they sent me an apk of the latest version which updated my hike to the latest version! You should contact them!
Im using this set from past 5 months no issues.. But only draw back is there is no zoom option in camera n front camera clarity is poor... Also im unable to update hike as its preloaded app every time i try to update it it shows an error msg that its an outdated version plz delete it and install new version... Can anyone plz suggest me how to update it
Guys..i just bought this phone online recently. i heard it was a good phone but i'm having trouble downloading apps from playstore!! and youtube is extremely slow..i don't know whats going on! is it like this because it's still new or?? i got it today by the way.
Good android device for users for a good user experience. 1. Good speed with 1.5GHz hexa-cores and 1GB RAM.
2. Accelerometer, light-sensor and GPS enabled.
3. Specifications completelly meets up to the price.
4. More internal storage 4GB to store photos and videos.
5. dual-sim with 3G in one sim available.
6. more applications preinstalled.
7. HD screen and excellent screen resolution with HD video.
But some few things that arises the compatibility issue so i recommend android-developers not to go for this device.
1. Bluetooth pair failed with many devices(i tried with nexus-5).
2. No hardware decoder for media streaming (rtp).
3. Google maps doesn't show the direction, in which we are moving. (i always points to same direction regardless in which direction u are moving).
4. Camera picture quality goed poor when we zoom.
5. Lots of API's are not supported on it, leading to application compatibility problem.
6. Lots of applications (contacts, operamini) crashes many times occassionally, but that is accepted.
7. No android upgrade found, yet its hardware is capable to run it.
8. 1GB in memory for application installation where 500MB is already filled with preinstalled apps. Only 500MB is available to inatall the applications. For few apps which can't be moved to SDCARD (like whats app or other games), you need to uninstall then when you need to install new large size app (so internal application memory should be atleast 2GB).
However, i think it is very good for users who want android device experience with normal price. But for developers its not at all suitable.
Tan, 08 Jun 2015Hey guys... I have been using this phone since July and I have never been so satisfied with a ... moreOh and yes there is this cool feature of Air Gesture for you to receive calls , shift through images in gallery, changing music and etc .... This feature is found in Samsung but at a price above 30k..
Hey guys... I have been using this phone since July and I have never been so satisfied with a phone so much.
- Amazing display, lives up to its name "HD"
- Touch responsive is very good
- Hexa-Core plus GB Ram show you what speed really is
- Sensors work perfectly
- The camera is just amazing. Gives you almost detailed photographs
- The Handset is sleek and slim and light and just feels too good to handle it.
Not every mobile is perfect, so here are the downers
- Battery life gives about an average of 7 hrs on heavy usage, considering thebract that they are providing us a phone with high specs they should have provided a better battery
- Speakers are good but not for music lovers like me
- The main letdown of this handset is the memory. Out of the proposed 8Gb we receive just 1 GB for application download, which is also loaded with unremovable apps, so around 0.95Gb for installation. What about the rest memory you ask?! Its used for mass storage like pictures and videos, etc etc... If anyone has a solution of how to remove thus partition please be grateful enough to post it.
- Another letdown is the news about it not receiving android updates! Whatever happened to the two year android guaranteed updates?
Well overall out of 10 this handset deserves an 8.5
P.S.: Make sure you use a cover for the mobile because the back cover is of plastic and it gets a lot of scratches! And when I mean a lot you are damn sure its a lot!
But its a great Handset overall. A definite buy at this price range
in my phone whatsapp is running very slow. how can i solve this problem ? even i have uninstalled whatsapp and installed it again.
Micromax A190 canvas HD plus is a useless phone.. within 5 months of my purchase the handset got bend and even the battery got bend.. and on the top the service centre people r also not supporting which is in goa (margao)... please peolpe if u want to valve your money please dnt this phone... buy samsung phone which is more worth.. i dnt trust in micromas mobile company....
this mobile is extremely good.. i just loge this mobile.. everything is good.. game are supported.. battery is ok.. i would give 4/5 :)
Micromax A190 is the best device in its price range.one cannot remain unsatisfied with its camera,screen,speed of hexa core processor,sound,flash light,RAM and internal memory.Its battery though not great is also not below average.I also believe that it is far better than many of the costlier devices of brands like Samsung,intex and Microsoft.
GO N GET IT!!
sunil, 09 May 2015Is this two gsm or one gsm and one cdma mobile??? Let me knowBoth gsm
lav kush, 03 May 2015Is this is removal battery phone??Yes it is. Quite rare to find a removable battery phone. If you can make up with the constrained 4. Something user available memory, then this device is quite good for its price tag and simply gets the job done without any hazzle.
hey peeps I'm using this phone since last year august after using this phone u will forget the meaning for lagging very good processor for gamers its equal to galaxy s5 when we come to camera its picture perfect with wide angle in both front and back well its justice to its pixels in India we would say pakka and when we come to sound its quite normal well wat do u excpect a gaint pill for music ???? and phone build quality is quite abnormal but its sleek as iPhone 6 and wightless I'm using this phone for year till now I ain't got any fault and I'm a phone geek so I do every physical and software tests it is been great I even soaked it in water literally got it into fire for camera pics and even in break test its been great and doing justice ....... I promise u from my heart u can go for this phone by closing ur eye do buy this mobile for 13k its justice to it I assure u for it .......