AnonD-78192, 07 Dec 2012does it support whatsapp??Sorry....it doesn't support What'sApp messenger !
hey friends, my mobile is giving some very minute cracking sound sometimes, not always... am hearing it very rarely...its not coming from back cover, its something from inside. do anyone came across this situation??? thankyou
sharad, 08 Dec 2012where u got it 4 Rs. 3100/-? Here in Nasik (Maharashtra)shop sales price is not less than Rs. 3550/-Here in Raipur CG price is 3300.00
Kumaran, 25 Nov 2012can this phone allow to install apps in mem card?yes gud phn.
AnonD-83960, 04 Dec 2012it supports gps ...if u want u can see the google map it shows accurate results and faster...!Guys,
I have been reading the comments. I totally agree with the comments by "Human" earlier.
Couple of questions lingering around your head:
1. Whatsapp does give you problem in registering with 2G. Try doing it from Wifi and you will succeed.
2. It does not have GPS. It has google maps just like other JAVA phones which roughly calculates your position based on wifi you are connected or 2G tower from which your signal is reception-ed.
3. Camera is not good. Though its 1.3MP, its no less than a VGA in reality. Any camera app like barcode reader, facemorph.. dosent work.
4. Processor is seemingly fast, but RAM is just 256MB. Still with its ARM V7 GPU, it will not lag in performance. Performance wise, it even beats Samsung Galaxy Y
5. Screen is a negative point here which goes only 2.8inches which is same as Samsung GT-S3653 Corby. Resolution is not so promising and hence youu cannot play high end graphic games. For games like Temple run, Angry Gran Run and couple others.. its awesome. We may feel we need a bigger screen. I agree to that if you are expecting upto 3.5-3.8". But trust me guys, higher the screen size is, complex will be to carry it around and safe guard it.
For almost same Price, you get Karbonn A1+ with same specs and 3.5" screen. But its processor is buline 300 which is horribly poor performing one. Gaming and graphics is an issue.
6. Touch is amazing and responds too fast.
7. There is no Google talk on this phone but Micromax has given there 3rd party chat app through which you can log into gtalk. Its a heartbreak for gtalk lovers.
8. The Notifications menu is awesome. Split the notification and menu into different tabs so that it dosent look clubbed and clumsy. Although settings panel looks untidy because of multiple setting options given on notification rollout.
9. Battery backup is superb. It also depends on the condition that you are handling the phone in.
10. GPRS is good. with Class 12 Edge, you phone can connect to internet upto 48kbps.
On a overall note, this is a total value for money. Those who are willing to buy first Android phone or want to invest less on an android phone, this is the one.
My ratings are as below:
1. Performance 4.6/5
2. Audio 4.5/5
3. Display 4.0/5
4. Camera 2.5/5
5. Gaming 4.0/5
6. Battery 4.6/5
7. Touch 5.0/5
8. Price 5.0/5
On an Avg 4.3/5
darshan, 08 Dec 2012Can we used whatsapp in this phone????this is very nice phone
Alok, 08 Dec 2012Its the best mobile in this price but RAM is not the same as its mention.Also the camera is ok... morewhere u got it 4 Rs. 3100/-? Here in Nasik (Maharashtra)shop sales price is not less than Rs. 3550/-
Its the best mobile in this price but RAM is not the same as its mention.Also the camera is ok but no flash!!
No of apps is supported and i m also using whatsapp.Best for the one who neeeds Android but have lesser money.
Can also download supported apps like whatsapp from micromaxdownloads.com.I m using it and its worth for ur money.
So go for it i bought it for 3100 price might drop more.
AnonD-83960, 04 Dec 2012it supports gps ...if u want u can see the google map it shows accurate results and faster...!does it support whatsapp??
hi friends, am using this mobile for past 1 and half months.
really worth for the money... till now mine don have any problems, except some minor software issues...
1. cheap price ( buy online which will cost around 2999 indian rupees)
2. better built quality
3. better music quality but not the best.
4. call voice quality is good.
5. battery is really nice. for my average use its stands for 3 and half days with two sims on ( note : reduced brightness, i wont keep on gprs data always , i always drain the battery to empty and charge upto 100%)
6. good performance.
7. best touch.
1. display quality is below average, but it wont let u down.
2. u cant install all apps, some apps wont work ( me installed whatsapp but cant able to register, its showing error, while playing temple run mobile will hang , if u have installed lots of apps. no probs with small apps like angry birds, fruits ninja , paper plane , cut the rope )
3. headphones quality is not the best but ok.
4. camera is really bad.
really nice mobile for the the price range... if u r too techie guy or too much in game it wont help u. this is for basic android users. i really dont have a good opinion about micromax coz of its worst after sales service, but their quality has improved a lot nowadays than before... but i tried this mobile of my own risk, this is a best mobile for the price till it wont creat any problems, if it gives any problem then u gonna suffer with micromax service center .
don invest more than 4000 rupees in micromax if u r too concerned about money... thank you friends