Hello budizzz!!! I bought a brand new mmx canvas gold on Monday !! The problem I'm facing is I'm not able to receive an apk files from other devices!!! Tried in difrnt devicz BT then too same result been to service centr even thy cudnt rectify!!!! I juzzz want to know is it a default option or a problem in my cell!!! And the other problem is thru otg cable I'm not able to access memory card !!!
Anybody wants sample images of canvas gold...... Give me the mail id....... I will send.
Is this is the battery back up good or still they are having the same problem of battery back up
You guy's do not make you fool readers
Canvas gold is amazing phone and there have no any problems and it's prices is worth according to its function so go ahead and buy
Raj, 01 Aug 2014I bought this phone about a month ago from eBay and below are the issues – - Wifi signal s... moresir, my budget is 20 thousand, plz suggest me which ph i gonna b buy....? I m so confuse due to competative market....plz
Nivp, 05 Aug 2014it has normal n micro sim slot n both r 3g activeVery nice out look
mj, 05 Aug 2014I am confused between xperia z, micromax canvas gold and gionee elife e7. Which one to buy. Pl... moreNo doubt buddy..! Canvas gold is best in class phone..! Compare its specification..! n watch online videos
I am confused between xperia z, micromax canvas gold and gionee elife e7. Which one to buy. Pls help fast
everything abt dis mobile is soooper coool!!!
but can anyone tell me where can i buy d mobile case (for protection)?
.it wud b a grt help pls..
Anonymous, 02 Aug 2014do this phone have micro sims or mini sims.. and r these sim slots 3git has normal n micro sim slot n both r 3g active
Friends phone looks awesome with Slim ND all features r best in this price range there is no lag at all it has bit heat up when using games bcoz of octacore processor its normal.. only one thing I dislike is battery it decrease pretty fast if u play games Nd net too... For normal user the phone is awesome ND one thing want to say is in front of this phone many branded phones definitely fail in look ND in features
I AM USING THIS PHONE.... WHITE ND BLACK BOTH COLOURS ARE LOOKS GOOD...
I am using this mobile since two weeks. Its a perfect device. No lagging or hanging as samsung devices. Only worry is about battery. I could ot able to predict on battery. Sometime it is tending a day and sometimes its just lasting for 6-8 hours. Also, I see from spec that is a Li-Po battery. But If you check the device in engineering mode or any other third party application, it is showing as Li-Ion battery. Confused.... :-S
Battery backup is not that much good bt features r awesome guys in this price ND now days mmx standing longlasting with good features overall good..... Must improve battery backup.....
do this phone have micro sims or mini sims.. and r these sim slots 3g
This phone does not have gorilla glass so does it gets scratches Easily on daily use. Also if somebody accidently dropped their phone is there any scratch or crack or any problem in the screen because I am not buying this phone only because of absence of gorilla glass.
I bought this phone about a month ago from eBay and below are the issues –
- Wifi signal strength after some meters is low when compared to other devices but I believe that can be fixed through engineering mode as it shows dBm can be changed but will have to take advise from android engineers or service centre.
- As we know it is 1080p, @Ghz Octacore and 5.5 inch, obviously the battery should be 3000 mah but after using it for full day on 2G the battery came down to 50% from 100%. If you play games like Asphalt 8, Fifa 14 or any other high end game which uses lot of graphics then battery will drain like anything. For ex- One Asphalt race takes around 2.5% battery whereas one Subway Surfer will consume 1-2% of battery and likewise the more the graphics, data, etc., the more battery consumption.
- Battery drains fast while using the camera but enough to take 300-500 shots before going dead.
- Being Micromax priced a bit higher since we have other competitors like Xiaomi, Asus, etc., entering in the Indian market.
- Heating issues are normal for Octacore phones and same with this handset, not abnormal.
- Battery is non – removal and can be changed only by service centers or local engineers. Well for you info Iphone 5s battery is also non removal.
- If your usage are normal like 2hrs of 2G, normal gaming, etc. it will last for a day. On standby it hardly uses 10-20% of battery for a day.
- I compared the camera with Samsung S4 and result are almost similar and I would say if you use proper setting and use Camera FV-5 then this phone’s camera is one of the best out there. It has sony sensor as well.
- Sound quality is awesome and you can increase the sound by entering into engineering mode. Use code
*#*#3646633#*#* for more help google it.
- There is no problem in case of memory as u can transfer the apps to 25GB storage provided. Also, you can install the high end games by saving the OBB files in 25GB storage and installing APK files in the space provided for apps. No worries from memory side.
- Playing game, using camera, photo editing, conference calls, listening music with/without speaker is awesome in this phone.
- Look wise it beats any other phone available in the market. Premium and tough built.
Overall it is good if price is not an issue else try Xiaomi MI3 or Zenfone 5.