Mmx good 16mp camera is just a failure just like knight. Mmx should know increasing numbers will nit clicks great pictures unless better lens and materials are used.
Very poor Micromax.
This 2ghz will also heat like microwave.
Which Phone Is Better for me??
Canvas Knight A350 And Canvas Gold A300
I'm Totally Confused
Saajan, 25 Jun 2014Dr frndz Please suggest me,in choosing b/w mmx turbo and mmx goldyou should go for mmx gold. it is better phone than turbo
hey there. some one was asking whether to buy mm turbo or mm gold , may be you should go for mm gold. it is the best phone in its price range,
even s4 cant beat it.
I use Canvas HD, gud fone in that price bracket, camera not at all appealing but MMX can compete the samsung grand series hands down, however launching other advanced variants is nice but what about its availablity in retail stores, knight is yet to hit retail stores and you launch Canvas gold and am sure its availibility will also b a big concern... Plz request you ppl not to suggest online sites who only fool ppl... This online guys can sell a 53K iphone at 47k but increase the price of MM knight from 20k to 22-23k... disgusting
Rishi, 25 Jun 2014Hi,
I bought the 2ghz model of canvas knight A350 when it was launched via micromax online ... moreHey, i think that u dont know anything about mmx. First do some homework on different kinds of smartphones and then post ur comment.
And also,this indian company will be best than those kinda chinese models.
Mmx is giving lots of features in gold. Good battery.I am using A350 canvas knight. It is also nice phone. Good battery backup. Best screen resolution in this price range. Mmx is going to be number one smartphone company. Keep it up.
I bought the 2ghz model of canvas knight A350 when it was launched via micromax online store. Mmx that time promised future fota upgrade to kitkat. But now when i came to know that 1.7 ghz model is in with same name and model number. I reached to mmx customer care in person and over call and both told me that only 1.7 ghz model would have kitkat. Then wtf have they launched faulty 2ghz models which heat up like cooker and which have many application crash issues.
When asked about replacement, mmx denied and said nothing can be done.
Battery of this phone sucks. Whole day i keep it on charging.100% to 90% falls in just 10 minutes even without using it. So battery is sucked like anything. Never used it on full brightness. Hence no use of having such so called full hd devices which you cannot keep on high brightness.
Being in warranty period still mmx denied to replace faulty unit.
Isn't this a cheating :
1) launching same model number with different configuration and not replacing in warnnanty faulty units.
2) one A350 have kitkat and another donot. How mmx would justify for practically same model?
3) I had strong belief in mmx and hence purchased 20 k mmx phone rather than 24k nexus 5 anyday better choice. But the kind of gimmicks and let down mmx is giving is pathetic.
4) service centres executives are rude. They slapped phone on my face even while i was talking.
5) how mmx is planning to be an international brand? This is d difference between mmx and other big companies say motorola. Moto e and moto g had flap issues and hence people did get a replacment for 3 month old cells as well.
Mmx would fall on its face with the kind of service n support they have.
6) mmx etc were selling chinese OEMs in india and were earning good. But what would they do and how would they survive now with all big chinese brands itself coming to india. Alcatel, gionee, oppo, lenovo, xiomi, meizu, zopo have started to flock in to india. Beware mmx !! Few months old gionee is giving better support then you in india. I hope you remember how old are you in india and for how long people are asking you to improve your after sale service.
I bought this phone from ebay. Best pone in the world. Best performance.Love u gold.
nice features...n finally micromax battery power is upgraded to 2300mah...nice
Micromax canvas gold is best phone in 23k. Its quality phone. Camera, Video, os, speed, gaming, resolution, graphics all these things are perfect. This indian company is providing lots of features in low price as compared to samsung, sony. And smartphones of alcatel, oppo, oneplus, intex have these features or specs only on paper, Infact, practically those phone are laggy and do not give performance as expected.
On the other side canvas gold shows true features and specs as i am experiencing. You will have to pay around 35k to 40k to get these specs on sony or samsung. Also there are lots of service centres of micromax in India.
So, hats of to MICROMAX.
Thanks ajha26 But how can I buy this phone. In its official site it is mentioned that you must be invited to buy and many other things. If it is available in online stores will surely buy this if it is below rs. 25, 000.
see all things that you what you want you will get in one plus one............
Micromax have a mediatek processor which is good bt snapdragon is the leader in processor.
camera one plus one has sony lens whereas the camera micromax uses normal lens(i don't know which lens it uses). The aperture is also more than micromax.
GPU adreno vs may be mali. adreno a sure shot winner,
you have a 64 gb option for $349 in us (in India idk)
which is less than micromax..
battery 3100mah vs 2300mah power same screen with same resolutin.
only advantage that you have is that micromax is already here long ago bt. one plus is new.
But again one plus is strong than micromx so i dont think so that you require to go to service station...
But decision is yours
i am confused between oneplus one and canvas knight. main features
1. good battery (can compromise)
2. good looks
3. fast phone (fast processor)
4. good camera (please dont just say by seeing megapixels)
5. should be able to play high graphic games smoothly without any lag
6. it should never (almost) lag or hang
7. good display
8. should get updates asap
9. scratch resistant (front and back)
10. company should provide good service
11. no heating problem