Its a gud phone but it's rear camera is not performing like 13mp.and its flash is also poor.in during data connection on period some app automatically install otherwise this is a good competitor for Samsung gionee and htc
I m planing to purchase micromax can nitro....
please tell me the cam 13 mp is really with same quality or please mention more pros n cons
i will be thanks
asood, 14 Oct 2014What is the weight of nitro? What is the Simm Size small or regular? both MICro sim
use vedioder or tubemate for online video download on android phone
Anonymous, 14 Oct 2014Hey guys cn ny1 pls tl me hwz d back cover....i mean with d new leather one does it looks gud???Its ultimate better than note 3 and s5
i m vry cnfused abt dis ph....plz gve suggestn either i prchse dis or grand 2
i am using this phone from past 12-13 days and facing a wierd problem, that it automatically reboots atleast once a day. Sometimes it reboots while im talking with someove over a call and that is really irritating... It is not the problem with me only as my frnd also baught the same handset with me and he is also facing the same problem.
Hey guys cn ny1 pls tl me hwz d back cover....i mean with d new leather one does it looks gud???
Bought Canvas Nitro 2 days before. I own both Samsung Note 3 neo and Nitro. And surprisingly Nitro beats Note 3 neo in most of the aspects.
1. Phone performance is really good.
2. No heating problem experienced till now.
3. Does not lag.
4. Good resolution.
5. Looks really nice.
1. Front panel is glossy but not a big deal and I like it.
2. Screen attracts finger prints. It's okay even note 3 neo does.
3. Camera quality could have been better. But takes nice photos in daylight.
4. Front camera more than what note 3 neo and others offers.
5. Not a great UI. But managed with GO Launcher shell. Now it looks really nice.
6. More unwanted softwares. But most other brands also do the same.
So, ideally this suits for those who doesn't go behind brands and wants a nice advanced phone.
Really a good phone and worth the money.
Also there is one more thing like it's only my 3rd day with this phone. Technical specs are really good. But do not know if other parts will withstand a long run. Normally there are complaints with Micromax about service and build quality.
I leave it buyers discretion.