I am using Canvas2 & Canvas 3 its awesome exp... keep up the good work... also m waiting for Knight to b with me... !!!
I am using micromax canvas hd(a116) from last 6 months.
This is owesome phone i had ever seen.
Micromax rocks again with Canvas KNIGHT.
Hahaha samsung sucks again.
The price difference is tooooooooo much for samsung.
I thik samsung costs 30,000 for logo only.hahaha
This is not samsung, this is SAMSUCK. Hehehehe.
I am using MMX Canvas 1(A100) from last 1.5 year with no issues. MMX doing great. keep it up MMX
there is a kitkat update under work and most probably it will come before the end of april and if you are using 2G there won't be much of a significant difference but still you can get it for 2 hours more i guess and till date there were no issues of hanging related to this mobile
jonty007, 14 Mar 2014you guys are still too immature to understand things...there not any single benchmarking...eve... moreI am already using micromax canvas and it has been 1.5 years using it no problem and is performing well till date.Mmx is a rising star sure it will give head 2 head comptition to other top brands in the coming future
Mannu, 15 Mar 2014this is the copy og iphone Pls tell me about its battery backup and price
jonty007, 13 Mar 2014ok mr. ultracrepidarian
1. india ain't have 4g adaption very well but this forum has a huge p... moreok let's get to the practical fatcs
1) yeah NFC is a good innovation but practically speaking, mention one area of nfc usage other than peer to peer sharing in India, does India use it to mobile payment, electronic ticketing... its called contact-less payment in NFC language if you didn't knows its name ! , once India starts to develop its NFC infrastructure domestic brands will also feature nfc in their mobiles, it's called cutting costs
2) MHL is a good technology but you have to think practically (which i think you can't)that most users use Wi-Fi direct over MHL because its way more flexible and convenient and all the things that you mentioned like Airplay and all are Wi-Fi direct and not MHL there's reason for it,oh yeah Miracast is a Wi-Fi direct software which many Android users are already using and
3)Tv's doesn't need to be expensive for Miracast to operate as Miracast comes in dongle just like Chromecast which is far cheaper than MHL setup, and apart from that canvas knight supports instant Wi-Fi direct functionality (check in the review videos there is a separate shortcut icon in notification bar for wireless display mirroring) dude you don't have tech knowledge at all
4) with the proven smartphone usage statistics if a person sits to watch a video or surf through his pictures he does that for a minimum of 20 minutes, which is enough for bravia engine to eat all the battery power, check this issue at developer sites and reviews and then you will know that you were wrong !
4) do you know the camera hardware of this device comes from a Camera solutions company in the USA which also developed camera's for iPhone 4/4s and the fact this 16MP camera from that company is widely regarded as the most sensitive camera in android by many reviewers, so your statement is perfectly invalid
5) and till date the software updates made by micromax were bug-free and it also rectified previously existing bugs on the devices
i can buy a 64 GB iPhone 5s if i wanted but im still clinging on to Micromax just because i want to support Indian brands grow and compete in global level and any company in its initial stages will face problems in quality remember samsung in 2004.
but the fact is in a pursuit of proving me wrong you proved yourself wrong as your brain doesn't know what practicality is, and doesn't know much about tech but posing as if you know, it is clearly indicated by your comments. phhew, sorry i can't just waste my time with noobs with no knowledge who drag other people into their level of low thinking and zero knowledge, as i don't want myself to be reduced to your level
One question to mmx android experts
Is it upgradable to kitkat?
If we use 2g how many hours the battery last?
How is the call n voice quality and signal receiving strength?
Does the phone hang ?
mg, 14 Mar 2014I checked benchmarks of both.xperia m and moto g 10000+17000=27000>32000 on.knightyou guys are still too immature to understand things...there not any single benchmarking...every harware componenet has got different benchmarking...still be happy if u think knight competes with international brands and one day when your device dies u will understand what monopoly micromax plays with less geeky indian customers..
ashish, 14 Mar 2014SUGGEST ME A ANDROID PHONE!!!!! Hi Friends, I am searching a dual sim touch phone for the pur... moredo you have any brand preference or an accurate budget within which you want to buy
AnonD-241714, 14 Mar 2014The tru octa core mt6592 is better or newly launching mt6595 is better any mobile coming with ... morein all of the gaming reviews i saw for this mobile, all games played perfectly fine those games include GTA san andreas, modern combat 4, asphalt 8 dead trigger 2 and other common games also this mobile scored a awesome score of 55.6 fps in nenamark 2 benchmark
ravi, 14 Mar 2014is it dual active or dual stand by?it's dual active as the processor mt6592 supports it
benchmarks are artificial they don't mean much on real world usage, if you wanna know just check the gaming performance of canvas knight in youtube it can play every graphic intensive game very smoothly
Deep Shinde, 14 Mar 2014Are you sure it has OTG ? Micromax have not mentioned this in the specification part.Canvas turbo also have otg but not mentioned in specifications. Canvas knight also the same