AnonD-164054, 13 Mar 2014dude by what you have commented it seems you don't know much about mobile phones and technolog... moreok mr. ultracrepidarian
1. india ain't have 4g adaption very well but this forum has a huge population of micromax users who believe in quantity over quality so the 4g thing was worth mentioning..i hope regarding NFC u will tell its a rocket tech and not available in india..well reality is, may be u have never used it.
2. ok have u ever heard Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)..to put it simply connect your phone's micro usb to hdmi on t.v....phone needs to be mhl ready..which knight is not...what miracast requires is android 4.2+ and miracast ready t.v. or windows 8.1 on PC...but if 4G is too costly to be adapted in india then i think buying t.v. worth 1lakh+ is dream(especially for micromax users) and getting a PC with windows 8.1 also coz people still run win7(not me i'm on 8.1)
morever MHL charges your phone too and MHL speeds are 3gbps and miracast is 600mbps for 802.11n...and do a www search to know how popular is miracast compared to chromecast,DLNA and AirPlay...
3. hope you watch movies and pics all day long on your mobile coz bravia engine is used in pics and vids and nowhere else and STAMINA mode in xperias not any micromax bug, its a really useful app which you might not have used..budget limits??,i understand!!!
4. for camera look at some reviews and camera samples around and you will surely know what the fact is..all those largan lens etc is in theory covered with washed images of knight...also most reviews say the cam lags and softens the image taken..
5. also buggy updates are coming soon...
and yesss canvas knight is indeed a qualitative product after sales support speak highly about it..
so mr.slangwhanger do your homework and come back again asap..
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2014hi frndz any one purchased this phone?? nd any heating problem is there in this mobile??plz g... moreYes its heating a lot...but managable.thats not too much to harm anything .its good u can buy it.its superfast
jonty007, 13 Mar 2014ok now time for pros and cons
pros of knight-
2gb ram while 1gb on sony
5 inc... moredude by what you have commented it seems you don't know much about mobile phones and technology,
1) no 4G, as if 4G is adopted in India very widely
2) Canvas Knight does come with wireless TV streaming functionality through the help of a software called Miracast
3) in both of the mobiles you mentioned kitkat is not there and going to be released and there are solid tangible evidence that MMX is releasing kitkat in the month of april
4) do you know when using Bravia engine the battery of the device runs down like a river
5) sometimes the more no.of pixels means better quality when the size of pixels are more resulting in bigger pixels which means more light capture and image clarity and the front and rear camera in canvas knight uses big lens and big pixels in their camera's
so canvas knight is indeed qualitative product, try to make sense before you post something not just nonsense
jonty007, 13 Mar 2014i'm not criticizing but in smartbench 2012(productivity) and 3d mark ice storm(gaming)...it sc... morejust see the budget also...... micromax is a company which gives his customer a high end phones feel in a budget price
AnonD-243498, 13 Mar 2014Hai folks , im in confusion to go for bb Z10 or Micromax Canvas Knight A350, i wana use the mo... moredude no one can maintain a mobile for 4 years because of so many reasons, but the 2 main reasons are,
1) your maintenance won't be enough
2) the hardware will become obsolete in maximum duration of 2 years, that's a strategy by mobile phone companies to make their old mobiles obsolete, so that people will buy new ones
terre, 13 Mar 2014Guys can anyone tell me about its internal memory. I heared that only 1.5GB of space is availa... morewhat it means is, when you download any app it has something in it called APK which will be in 5-15 mb that small data will get stored in the 1.5 GB memory part and the remaining app data will get stored in the other 25 GB internal storage part, which means there's plenty of internal memory
Vij mobile , 13 Mar 2014Its true dude. only 1.5 GB MEMORY FOR INSTALLATION APPS ... ANy other way to move apps in othe... moredude you have misunderstood in total the end user gets 26.5 GB for storage out of 32 GB, actually it is said that 1.5 GB is for apps is because initially the APK of any app (which will in 5-15 MB)will be downloaded in that 1.4 GB of space and the remaining app data will be downloaded in the other 25 GB part
yes usb otg is supported
Does it support USB OTG
AnonD-208458, 13 Mar 20148 gb internal.1.2 gb when u ill download some file.then can automatc transfer 1.2 gb.8 gb for ... moreIts true dude. only 1.5 GB MEMORY FOR INSTALLATION APPS ... ANy other way to move apps in other storage ...
top budget high end phone...
anurag900, 13 Mar 2014This phone is more better than canvas turbo...More better? How is that possible?
terre, 13 Mar 2014Guys can anyone tell me about its internal memory. I heared that only 1.5GB of space is availa... more8 gb internal.1.2 gb when u ill download some file.then can automatc transfer 1.2 gb.8 gb for software download.nd remaning portion mass storage may 22 gb
Guys can anyone tell me about its internal memory. I heared that only 1.5GB of space is available for app installations. Is this TRUE……
Aslam, 12 Mar 2014Will reconsider decision of buying Micromax Knight Thanksyes you are right
AnonD-243498, 13 Mar 2014Hai folks , im in confusion to go for bb Z10 or Micromax Canvas Knight A350, i wana use the mo... moreno to bb devices...for now...but considering your 4 year plan no to micromax too...
muku s3 is best
hi frndz any one purchased this phone?? nd any heating problem is there in this mobile??plz give suggestions i am interested to buy this mobile frndz..,,