Gosh....its irritating that the mobile is not available even in micromax estore. Micromax customer care number mentioned is also not available. I have been trying for days but they are not picking the call. Forced to jump to Gionee...
Micromax Has Updated New Phones to KitKaT 4.4.2, But has not rolled out updates for Phones already Purchased
I bought the 2ghz model of canvas knight A350 when it was launched via micromax online store. Mmx that time promised future fota upgrade to kitkat. But now when i came to know that 1.7 ghz model is in with same name and model number. I reached to mmx customer care in person and over call and both told me that only 1.7 ghz model would have kitkat. Then wtf have they launched faulty 2ghz models which heat up like cooker and which have many application crash issues.
When asked about replacement, mmx denied and said nothing can be done.
Battery of this phone sucks. Whole day i keep it on charging.100% to 90% falls in just 10 minutes even without using it. So battery is sucked like anything. Never used it on full brightness. Hence no use of having such so called full hd devices which you cannot keep on high brightness.
Being in warranty period still mmx denied to replace faulty unit.
Isn't this a cheating :
1) launching same model number with different configuration and not replacing in warnnanty faulty units.
2) one A350 have kitkat and another donot. How mmx would justify for practically same model?
3) I had strong belief in mmx and hence purchased 20 k mmx phone rather than 24k nexus 5 anyday better choice. But the kind of gimmicks and let down mmx is giving is pathetic.
4) service centres executives are rude. They slapped phone on my face even while i was talking.
5) how mmx is planning to be an international brand? This is d difference between mmx and other big companies say motorola. Moto e and moto g had flap issues and hence people did get a replacment for 3 month old cells as well.
Mmx would fall on its face with the kind of service n support they have.
6) mmx etc were selling chinese OEMs in india and were earning good. But what would they do and how would they survive now with all big chinese brands itself coming to india. Alcatel, gionee, oppo, lenovo, xiomi, meizu, zopo have started to flock in to india. Beware mmx !! Few months old gionee is giving better support then you in india. I hope you remember how old are you in india and for how long people are asking you to improve your after sale service.
Frnds... Canvas Knight Available all stores.. Yesterday i bought Canvas Knight Black & Gold (Kitkat 4.4.2) from Magnet Telelinks, Irla Road, Vile Parle West, Rs. 19999
Dont ask such dumb ques its a mobile nt a computer and btw its gud !!! I bought it 2 fays before the new version and its nice !! Heats up a bit bt thats quite normal as on both sides it has glass bt looks really premium ans classy !! M using a 3g and 2g network and with not extensive use it provides good battery as well !! Plus camera is sexy !! Indoor photos pixelate a bit when u zoom in for atleast 3times outdoor isaweo
it is fantastic but it's speed is very slow and heating very fast]]]]]]
These mobile is octacore........but the speed is normal as other andriod.
Is there any setting for full speed....pls help me.
It is no longer 2.0Ghz as the official site showcase it as 1.7Ghz running 4.4.2 Android Kitkat out of box
Guys I am using this phone about 2 months. This phone is fully satisfy me.
Recently Shubhodip Pal CMO of Micromax promised that they will give a better services for their customers and will provide Software Update on July onwards.
This is Official news.
any1 who feels not to buy bcz of heating issue u can go for canvas gold..
really awsm phn...butter smooth interface ..n gud camera...but only prblm is the heating issue...otherwise 5stars.
I ve usd dis device it performz very well its fast fluid no lag average or nice battery jus its heatz a lil its easily usable still camera is awesome