I want to get my frist andriod mobile at cheper cost wit beter quality is tis satisfy me Can i buy tis mobile
how to listen music via bluetooth(HM1100) on micromax a50, i am not able to listen it. Please suggest..
Please do not compare MICROMAX with any other brand. Micromax is micromax. Nothing like anything. You are comparing apples with oranges, and talking bananas and brinjals. Micromax is giving you world class products at throw away prices. Be thankful to them bcoz everyone can afford. True value for money.
nutral, 04 Dec 2012so far negetive comments r mostly made by samsung users ! Looking forward to such comments frm... moreyour taken a good decision don't buy parts prices are expensive like iPhone software problem too..
Arunava, 26 Nov 2012Hi, I am using this phone for last 8 months and I am happy with it's performance. I bought it... moredude whatever u said right did ask the panel price its near by IPHONE panel price and that sucks why to buy that kind of cellphone and till now i have gave it "3" times to repair am fed up of that phone I'll suggest everybody to buy branded cellphones like Nokia, Samsung,BlackBerry etc... At least parts of these cellphones are globally available u can repair it for cheaper price not like these micromax "PLEASE NEVER BUY BMICROMAX"
this phone is nt suitable for internet browsing n other internet apps. when u start doing some work on internet via ths phone..it says "force stop unexpectedly".I will never suggest this phone to anyone.
It(micromax a50) is a vry gd fone. Sound quality is also very gud. Very god wifi and wifi hotspot to conect the mobile to laptop as a internet modem. And this mobile is available of Rs : 2750 rupees.
Hi All, i got this phone when it entered into market for RS 4850. Got Ear peace problem and got ok with the service center guys since MMX gives 1 year warranty. Apart from this the phone is very gud and i rooted it recently which allows me to do what i like. under 5k budget it is really a gud phone for Android starters. MMX has various models nowadays so consider this model as out of fashion
anbody pls help me to solve the ultimate call screen app problem in micronax A50...
I had used this phone.Its cheap for its features but is having software complaints and poor quality.I don't suggest this phone.
Sir: Actually the RAM is not 256MB, Its less then it, Mobile is always HANG When i Call..M so much unhappy with this Mobile.
Micromax A50 is not supporting hindi documents and fonts. please send a reply how to get hindi alphabet and format in my mobile phone Micromax A50.
my email id is :
so far negetive comments r mostly made by samsung users ! Looking forward to such comments frm mmax users! To cancel my plan 2 buy!!!!!!
I am using this phone for last 8 months and I am happy with it's performance. I bought it for Rs.4800/- and I got more than what I have paid for it. Let me share my opinion -
1) Excellent 3G connectivity. I can use 3G high speed internet even when the 3G signal is too low to be detected in another hi-brand phone.
2) GPS is very fast and easy to connect.
3) Battery back up is good with dual sim / single sim. I have compared it with Samsung Galaxy Y duo (double costly than A50), it simply give better duration back up (with 3G on, dual sim active and comparable use).
4) Audio is Good enough on speaker and headphone. The box supplied headphone is useless. I use a Nokia WH-205 (which I bought for Rs.249/-) and performance is superb.
5) AISHA - is a fun for your spare time. Upgrade it to latest version and you will be happy. But, one request -speak clearly and correctly, or you will get an absurd answer. This is almost same with the Iphone application. [Our problem is - If you get a wrong answer from A50, 'the application is a crap'. But if you get it from Iphone / HTC - 'It is due to pronunciation error / network problem'. Funny man... ]
6) video capture by camera is good enough with VGA resolution.
7) Full support of google play.
8) Excellent USB tethering and Portable Wi-fi Hotspot facility to use internet in a Laptop / Wi-fi enabled desktop. I connected it with 4 PC at a time through wi-fi and used internet. Simply awesome. The network signal is strong enough to be useful at even 20 meter
distance. The network can be secured by passwords / keys.
9)No driver / software is necessary for PC connectivity.
10) Motion sensor games are working flawless.
1) Internal memory is low. You have to move Apps to microSD card to keep internal memory free. You can not install more then 10 - 15 Apps due to shortage of RAM and internal memory.
2) Slow response (sometimes).
3) Earpiece audio is low volume, you have to increase the volume to max (or speaker mode) to call in noisy places.
4) Camera performance is simply bad in low light. In daylight, it is OK. Some watercolor effect is there in images.
5) During Charging, the screen response is crazy. I use a microUSB charger of samsung (from my other phone) and there is no problem. I found that the problem will go off if you use a 3pin multiplug & get the 'Earth'(upper big connector) connected with USB socket chasis (the outer metal rim).Do it yourself only if you have some knowledge of electrical works. But the company must be careful of it before marketing the product. Who likes to do experiment with a mobile charger to overcome the problem.
6) Charger cord is short.
7) Display is OK, but not the best.
To summarize, If this is your first Android phone, or you want a budget phone for good (not the best) android experience, go for it. For a price below 5k - it is a good phone (if not the best). What you get is better then what you have paid for. For a better android experience, you have to spend at-least 10k and above. Those you are expecting for android upgrade, remember, it is not possible to upgrade the OS to 4.0. The hardware are the limitation. (Rooting and custom ROMs are available over internet. I'll try after the warranty is over. Some of them also support flash) But, you can get a nice experience with 2.3. Keep in mind, in every 6mth - 1yr, new os versions will come, even the 10K-15K phones are not not capable of driving them.
I wanted to buy another A50 for my friend, but came to know that it is out of stock now. There are other alternatives from Micromax / other companies. You can try those also.