@aadi I am using the micromax a60 currently and i find the phone pretty interesting and definitely worth 6990... i have downloaded many apps and they all work fine... even the battery life is pretty good... the only problem i find with the phone is that there is no autofocus as mentioned on the micromax website...
@dheeraj i guess you should go and get your phone checked... you must have got a defected piece or may be you never used one...
This phone is so good..........all the features are excellent......net quality is tremendous.....& it is cheaper than other companies android phone......really a best phone for me
I ve bee using this phone its a pretty decent phone wifi gps all work fine no drop in the network.. the speaker in not that loud...for RS 7000, its the best anroid u can get its very fast and supports all kind of applications..
Kunnu Singh, 24 Jan 2011It is only good for testing android functions...
Most Negative Points:
1. Speaker qualit... moreSpeaker quality is not that bad.
How do you know it is VGA camera. Have you checked the image on a computer and checked the image size?
Tell something that every one can test and see. In my phone net does not disconnect ever 30 seconds as you say
It is only good for testing android functions...
Most Negative Points:
1. Speaker quality is very poor and audio quality is also very poor - You can't talk to someone(hissing, tic, toc, audio cutting sound come from phone)
2. No autofocus, Camera is not 3.2mp, I think its a VGA Poor Quality Camera, even no use of Video Recording
3. No use of 3G because of no front camera and net disconnect on every few second...
Its a bad phone for Photography, Making Video, Making Calls, Music.
You're only pay money for Android System...
kunnublog micromax a60
Its a Dabba phone, I have proof because of I am use this from last 7 days, Audio Quality is very poor, Hissing sound come from Speaker phone(If you activate Speaker phone) and I need to recharge my battery within 2 - 3 hours.
2. No auto focus, camera quality is very poor, can't read bar code(Not better then VGA Camera)
3. 3G is only for show, for video calling you need to use a mirror and EDGE, GPRS is running very slow :(
4. Lots of other problems...
My name is kunnu singh, you can find me on google with "Micromax A60 Review - kunnublog" I posted a picture(taken from Micromax A60)
i got A60 last week..honestly its not at all User friendly ..Cant compare to Nokia which even a layman can use..I had HTC touch and even after that I find A60 quite user unfriendly
1 Can the messages be removed from being grouped as a thread
2 How do i forward a message received in inbox
Please Don't Buy This Phone
1. No Battery Life
2. Low Sound Output
3. No FM
4. No Ring Tones(Like Film Songs)
5. Excellent For ( Net & WIFI )
6. Touch Screen Is very Bad
7, When Charing No Display Cell Will go to Sleep Mode
8. (Most Important ---------------------
U have to Maintain Minimum charging Other Wise U cell go to Dead Mode U have to
Rush to NearestShop For Boosting U r Battery)
A piece of crap from a dumb ass Indian company..
Commercials look pretty cool but thats it..MICROMAX only good at comrcials...Micromax phones=crapware
owesome comments dude.. surely its nothing FOR anything \ anything like nothing
Good things comes at good price...A60 disappoints...Indian android market is yet to graduate in India it will take some time before people realize the true value of the android. Just to be in the Android space u simply can't launch the product and moreover A60 is not HSDPA....disappoints