AnonD-47620, 23 Mar 2012who says that Micromax A73 has 50 MB inbuilt memory. I am using it and it has 170 MB inbuilt m... moreI Am Sorry For Internal Memory Yes It Has 170 MB,But What About Camera It Is Fixed Focus.I Am Using Spice Mi 310 From 10 Months So You Cant Say It Say It Is The Best Android Phone For More Examples You Can eezol.com Site (Chinese Android Phones) So What Are Review For These Chinese Android Phone You Can Check Their Review On Youtube?????????????????????????
who says that Micromax A73 has 50 MB inbuilt memory. I am using it and it has 170 MB inbuilt memory. This Phone is the best Android I had ever.
I repeat it has 170 MB inbuilt memory. Love this phone supporting all the Multifunctions.
please dont buy micromax android phone u will surely get disappointment
First Of All Its An Android Device So Do Not Expect Of Battery Back Up It Is Decent.It Has Only 50 MB Internal Memory ts Suckssssssssss.You Can Buy It If U Want Dual Sim (3G & 2G) And For Andriod Deviece.But Instead Of This In Ths Range U Ca Buy Spice MI 350n Which Has Same Spec But 170 MB Internal.Choice Is Yours.......
Sir plz add its full "review"...
Friends plz tell me that talking tom work in it.
Touch and battery responce plz tell any one guess
This is the most cheapest Android phone I have ever had with all the multifunctions. It features are awesome. Fantastic phone. supported all the app. from Google Market including Angry Bird. Thanks to Micromax for the outstanding Mobile.
It has dual Sim with 2G support on both the sim.
I will definitely recommend this phone. 5 star from me.
is the internal memory of this phone is enough to install apps from android market or we can use external memory card for the installation??
bought this phone 15 days ago from local market for 7400 rs here is what i found from after using:-
1) on the 1st day the day i bought phone i charged it for more than 6 hours to fully charge it
2) didn't used much the phone that day the next morning the battery was dead at night i don't know when, charged again from morning 6.30 to 11 but the battery didn't got fully charged, removed it from charger and till 4 pm the battery showed low battery sign and during that time i just talked on my phone for not more than 10 mins calls, 5 - 6 sms, and 10 mins of internet browsing and for the last 10 days i m facing the same battery backup, 1st i thought its a new phone so i might be facing battery issue but its same daily i m charging my phone for more than 10 hours to keep it running.
3) most of the apps from market is not running on the phone only few common apps are working on the phone.it gives some error when i install 3rd party app if anyone hv solution regarding this pls inform me.
4) whatsapp is installed as a default app and when i update whats app it shows an error default app cannot be updated, anyone have solution regarding this pls kindly let me know
5)hardware is quiet good, very solid built
6) touch screen is good but lags sometime which i didn't like as this phone is priced high didn't expected this
7)custom micromax ui is very good i love it. seeing forward to root this phone but i don't know how to do it coz there is no info. of rooting related to this phone on internet
8)angry bird game is defaultly installd and works with lags which is a big disappoinment for me hvnt tried installing any other games from the market yet.
9)wifi connectivity is not as good as of nokia phones. i checked and compared with nokia e5 which has better conectivity wen u go far from the wifi, nokia e5 works perfectly but micromax a73 gets disconnected.
10) there is no adobe flash in the browser only you tube videos can be played no falsh item can be opened try to install skyfire from market but it didn't installed and gives some error
11) camera is not that good, handsfree volume is very good loud, clear and crisp but earpeice speaker has very low volume which make hearing somewhat difficult but with time i m sure i'll get used too.
12)signal reception is not at all good. this is something i would like to inform all the user who are planing to purchase it that this phone has some problem with signal reception.
this is what i experienced from this phone till now will review it again few months of use
when can we see the full photo and 360 dig option?
is it safe to buy micromax mobiles?
is this mobile worth buying?
users give feedback
users plz give feedback on
3)multiple apps support
4)lags if any
5)touch screen sensitivity
7)video formats and supportable resolutions,frame rates of video
somebody who used this piece plz ans my questions
dude this is such a crap with only 50 MB memory it cant support even angry bird serise...
Great job from Micromax..
haven't expected such great features like front cam..
its cheap, cost is 7265Rs in flipcart.com
Can someone tell me about Micromax touch screens and durability
its really excellent mobile....touch screen very smooth like water...almost all android appications are running...camera is good...i am using last one week...i love this phone
tiz mobile supporting flash player r not answer me........
bk, 16 Mar 2012please someone tell about micromax A73's inbuilt memory,battery back up, touch sensivity, mu... moreDont u know how to read the specifications, or are you a total lost person. who does not know how to look around and maybe he would find the answers right under his nose...
50 mb, 256 mb ram, 512 mb rom ? 50 mb ????
i bought Micromax A78 phone. Phone is excellent according to price. it looks too lengthy in height due to qwerty keypad. no separate call or end button on pad, keypad can only be used for typing and not much use in other applications, no navigation keys, no Ok or Enter button