It's a good phone. I purchased 10 days back. It's features are combination of apple, HTC, Samsung..
Awesome ... with low price...
can i buy this phone?
if not,which one can i buy in about price range of 10000.
want a android phone with a good camera(if flash available) and a good battery backup..
plzz give me the suggestions..
thanx in advance
A-75--Excellent phone go for it i bought last week all features including battery very good if u r looking for Android dualsim this is the best phone in current phones i can rate 4/5
The processing is dead slow....the call log takes almost 30 seconds to open....at times when you require to call people fast...it is really painful...sorry MMX
Don't buy this phone.
See Igyaan review, Even least complex games such as Angry Birds tend to lag in this device which proves its cheap hardware quality.
hi can any one tell me is thare multitouch available in mmx a75 and what is the capacity of ram oand rom in this fone
this phone having normal camera not 3.2, dual sim not availeble not go for this
can anyone tell me (the one who used)
1. can we configure mail (MS exchange) on this?
2. Dual sim "not available" is ok when we are on another call, but after that is it switching to "available" mode immediately?
3. all documents are supported on this? (pdf,ppt,doc)so that we can open the attachment and read or store some files on phone and use
4. 15 hours is the standby time?
AnonD-35324, 25 Dec 2011@Rahul @R Roger The simple explanation for your doubts is as follows. Andriod is a stock OS... moreRehaan.. Awwessum detailing buddy... Thankz... I badly wana buy a fone wd latest OS... was thinking between Galaxy R n A75...
Sameer, 28 Dec 2011I don't know why some guys crying about kernel source and all.. I am not a fan of MicroMax and... moreI don't expect Micromax to provide ICS for the A75 and they most likely won't. But if they provided Kernel codes to the public, third-party developers could build custom ROM's..............
Bah.... I don't know why I keep trying to explain this to others. It's like banging one's head against a wall; you get a splittin headache while nothing happens to the wall. You quite obviously didn't bother going through the comments properly. If you had done so, you would have realized that "Micromax won't release updates" is one of the biggest reasons due to which we are demanding that they release kernel codes; other than it being against the GPL rules... But no, all people like you do is take their ignorance or half-knowledge and use it mock those who are trying to do some good. Keep on banging on your own drum mate; it just makes you look all the more foolish to those who actually know what they are talking about.
P.S. :- @Rahul, Bichey, nil22 and Piyush - You are most welcome. Thank you for your comments
I Have Been Using This Phone For The Last 10 Days. My Observations:
1. Battery Is Pathetic. Full Charge Takes 2 Hours From Scratch. But, Even Without Data Or EDGE Or 3G, Battery Lasts Only For About 15-15 Hours Maximum With 1 Hour Calling. Heavy Users Of Calls (> 1.5 Hours) Will Have To Charge It Twice During The Day For Sure. Battery Usage During Data Is Even Worse.
2. SAR Value Was Mentioned As 0.72 From Micromax Support Team By Email.
3. This Phone Does Not Support Dual Active Facility. Which Means, When You R On One Call One One SIM, The Other Number Will Be In Not Reachable Mode.
4. No Software Updates Available Nor GPS Maps Working.
Overall, Not So Good Responses. Probably People Can Look @ Samsung Models, Which R Good @ Dual SIM Options.
I don't know why some guys crying about kernel source and all.. I am not a fan of MicroMax and not trying to defend them... but you need to understand that this is a lower end mobile and you can't expect ICS on it.. Can any one of you tell me if HTC confirmed ICS on "Explorer" or Samsung confirmed ICS on "Galaxy Y"... and you expect MMX to release ICS on it.. lol ...I mean common guys