AnonD-54636, 15 May 2012can we can install 9mm by changing bluid.prop n can play 9mm plz tell me Thats possible.....i did it
looks that micromax is not having a good market review team, again a stupid mistake - they added most of all the things to make the A85 better, but they forgot to add flash alongwith the camera. really disappointing...
Micromax A85 Online Price : Rs. Rs. 11,990
mac, 10 May 2012Yes it has HDMI out..No HDMI out on MMX A85... Even if you run 2.3..
Mithun, 09 May 2012Does A85 support Skype video call after upgrading to 2.3.4?? Yes, It supports skype...
Hello gugs just tel me dat does there backstab n 9mm after upgrading to 2.3 N there cm7 or cm9 . Can we change build.prop to play 9mm anything which can help me to play all game bcoz my budgget is only 13000 n i want wvga phone
Thalha, 15 May 20121. No sound clarity. Always have to use a head phone. Even if I should near to the microphone ... morehi, i totally agreed with you. This device is a rubbish with firmware froyo 2.2, tons of issues and some of games not compatible on this device espcially Gameloft'games .
My advice try to upgrade to firmware 2.3.4 as i'm using it now, some of issues solve such as better battery life, texting, calling, internet.....but still there is a issues with the proximity sensor when calling.
1. No sound clarity. Always have to use a head phone. Even if I should near to the microphone and the left bottom of the mobile, the other party cannot hear my voice. I need to really shout hard so that the reciever can hear few words. Using this phone without headphones is not possible
2. Signal Reception is Very Poor. when ever I am in travel in train or bus, the signal may disconnet but when reached within city limits, the mobile should be able to recieve the signal again. But in case of this mobile phone I need to reboot to get the signal back. Everyday I have to reboot multiple times to use it.
3. Internet Connection disconnects frequently. I had internet package from Airtel, which is very good with other mobiles. But with this Micromax A85, the internet connectivity disconnects and every time I have to re-boot the mobile to restore it back. I have just disconnected internet service as I am fed up with frequent re-boots.
4. Too heavy to Carry. The only mobile in Indian market which should be around 300 grams. Very heavy in pocket. Not user friendly
5. The poorest battery backup. Always have to carry charger in pocket. Everytime after speaking the charge dismisses by 3 to 5% even if the conversation is very short. Forget about using graphics or audio / video in this mobile.
6. Very poor UI and software. Android 2.2 is a big negative . Above that the UI and software interface by Micromax is the worst in this Micromax A85 mobile. The gesture control software never works. Camera quality is not that good. The UI interface is very slow. No one can believe its 1 GB.
7. Micromax A85 is not a mobile. It can be used as a paper weight in office
can we can install 9mm by changing bluid.prop n can play 9mm plz tell me