Veerragavan N, 31 Aug 2012Got my MicroMax A90 yesterday. It sure looks like the phone has 4GB of internal memory. But it... morehey dude thanks for the great info but what are you talking about the sim uses that we can use rather one sim ...it is so confusing is it dual sim phone or not
Veerragavan N, 31 Aug 2012Got my MicroMax A90 yesterday. It sure looks like the phone has 4GB of internal memory. But it... moreCould you go ahead with a detailed review for this phone.It would be very helpful for prospective buyers like me.
Veerragavan N, 31 Aug 2012Got my MicroMax A90 yesterday. It sure looks like the phone has 4GB of internal memory. But it... morepresently I am using nokia 701. Now I want to buy A90; u please tell ur reviews over following point,
1. Can we ditectly play youtube videos from net and would lack of adobe flash affect internet browsing
2; how about camera. Is it autofocus
3; Is vodeo recording good and at 720p
4. What is internet speed
5. Is this phone supporting skype- video calling
5. Finishing of the phone's design
I liked this phone alot & planning 2 buy it in next week. I hv few Q in mind which i want it 2 be clear b4 i buy this fone.pls do ans as i'm sure these Q & A is helpful 4 all..
1. Does this phone support flash content? If not,any alternative?
2. Does it view pdf files? (i want 2 view ebooks on this)
3. Do heavy graphic games work smooth without lag? (i mean d hardcore games, which can it handle?).
4. The fone seems very delicate,can it survive tough events?
5. how abut the after sales service?
6. Is there any cons of the fones which other lower fones give & this doesnt?
7. Is this fone worth d money??
Thanks in advance..pls reply asap with absolute correct answers.
raj, 11 Aug 2012is it single core or dual core pls any one tellsingle cor 1ghz
micromax a100 is dualcore processor but a90 is single core so a100 is better than a90
While Zooming text document or photo in A100 Model micromax ,it looks like blurred(not clearly visible)text document. Can any body tell how is it in A90 model ?
would like to tell about some specification (which is not clearly mention on some websites:
1) dual or single core : its a single core.mmx might launch same phone in dual core (i'm nt sure)
2) camera: 8mp ,yes hd video playback and recording (720p).
3) touch : 3 point multi touch.touch is very very impressive.. hat's off micromax.(mmx has done some tie-up samsung for super amoled display screen with samsung).. video and picture really look's realastic.
4) cost : phone is very economical as compare to other phone available in market place& space (online).
there is also rumor that this phone will cost 14990 at retail store where as u can order online from snap deal , flipkart or from micromaxsuperfone.com for 12990.
5) quality : it is the best phone with best quality standard's at this price range. not better than samsung but not also least to samsung..
6)compare with s2 : only differance is of internal memory 16gb & 4gb. hd video recording 1080p and 720p.
where as micromax a90 is single core and s2 is dual core.but shd keep in mind bout last thing s2 cost's around : 27000 where as mmx a90 : 13000.
overall: one shd go for this phone if there pocket dosent allow for hi brand phone like s2 or note...
adobe player is not there. How would it affect the internet browsing. Also tell whether the users of this phone are able to use 3g video calling as well as skype video call.
paddy, 31 Aug 2012Can u make video calls nd hw many point multi touch does it support??? Yes we can make video call. Four finger works at a time
shubh , 31 Aug 2012sir i want to konw does it support latest adobe falsh player because i have used a100 that doe... moreAdobe already decleared that they will not provide their flash player for upcoming android phone(4.0+) So we cant use afp