i,ve alreadt commented my personal xperince of using this phone earlier, stil i find people cursing MMX in comments!! noe i can't do anything to stop this, bt i cal only reqest not to generate fake news towards a brilliant phone, no doubt Samsung is an Awesum phone generator company bt high end devices of i.e are brilliant lyk Note 2, S3, S4, Mega 6.3 etc. .Bt i comparison in below 20K price, Its too Dull,i was previously using Galaxy Ace now bought Canvas 4, Awesum Phone At 17K price!!!!!
neeraj, 20 Aug 2013i buy this phone 10/08/13,after5 days my screen having small2 scratches and in specifications ... morehey you why don't u watch dis torue corilla class test video:
uploaded by a friend of mine, he just bought it and at his own risk he's made that....
so stop fooling u..
hai friends i am going to buy this mobile is it good r bad plz suggest me.....
I bought this phone 8 days back and I am very happy with it.
Build quality is good.
Touch is sensitive.
Display is good.
Battery backup is good.
The things I didnt like about the phone is the flip cover. There were some scratches on it and because of that I got scratches on my scratch guard.
Video pauses on its own thats bad. And also the camera quality is not so good even if it is 13 MP.
Ignoring these factors overall phone is good.
3.5 out of 5.
Mmx product is good but if you will go to its service center u will hate mmx company
Anonymous, 21 Aug 2013Dear, mmx is an indian co.not chinese.then which country?
Soumyo, 20 Aug 2013I have gone thru many comments/feedback from different users, would be users over this phone -... moreSorry, I missed a point on the sound quality, which is very decent for a Smartphone, not atall like hi-pitch china mobile sounds...very descent, clear and subtle....
If you want to experience the real sound, go for the headphones...WOW! good sound experience...Canvas 4 comes with equalizer for getting the right mood...
Also the headphone & charger cables are best in class...flat cable, looks good and tangle free.
i buy this phone 10/08/13,after5 days my screen having small2 scratches and in specifications it has a gorilla(scratch resistance) glass.the company saying lying to us.compairing with capacitive screen the canvas4 gorilla glass is flop...
if you are facing any problem in your phone and you have taken it to the service centre then it's of no use because they wont provide you service and if they are providing you then it wont be good enough.
phone is in warranty but they have charged me for service Rs 200.
Bad behavior of service centre's all the staff.
the bloody service centre name is TECHNIC SERVICES in chandni market kolkata
171/c lenin sarani kolkata 700017.
Very cheap management in service centre they will take your whole day for only receive your phone and after that they will tell you that you will get a sms on your cell number after one month about your phone status...
I have gone thru many comments/feedback from different users, would be users over this phone - canvas 4. Let me have the opportunity to write my opinion over this handset....
I finally bought this phone and it is just WOW! Many spoke about the price tag of 18K is on the higher side...I would say, it is worth spending 18K for such a device which pose,
1. Super Build Quality
2. Stainless Steel Wrapping, which acts as a styling component as well as a featured component for better frequency level and voice clarity....
3. Corning Gorilla Glass - too Good.
4. Awesome Touch, very sensitive
5. PPI is not great as S4 but 294 is not something we call to be LOW in the price range
6. Internal Memory - Awesome 10 Gigs for Internal Usage, Rest For Applications
7. Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 Processor, PowerVR SGX544 GPU With 1Gig of RAM. Processing is very fast...smooooth.
8. Could have worked over the Resolutions but it is quite a pleasure in this category of product...
9. I have played most of the high-end, GPU/RAM oriented games but do not find LAG so far....
10. This is not a custom-jelly bean product or has offered UI like touchwiz but it is user-friendly,simple - a very little customizations were made by MMX (maybe), a vanilla one....
11. Many said the flip cover is worst and not up to the mark. On my personal opinion, its is nice and trendy....
12. The main demerit is the camera, especially the 13MP one - though it says it has got a SONY BSI but the quality is not good...overexposed. May be i am wrong, it can be made better with the right settings which i have not yet tried....
Many compared the price with Canvas HD and said it has got the same configuration but the price tag is around 4-5K more but I must say that if you look at the BUILD QUALITY, RESOLUTION, COLOR DISPLAY & DESIGN....I think you too will feel that having a phone like this for 18K is worth
I am a HTC user and this is my first MMX product but till date I have no complaints...though if you review thoroughly, you gonna find the CAMERA to be something disappointing, especially for those who had experience with HTC, SAMSUNG, NOKIA picture quality....
Overall I rate 4.0 Stars out of 5
AnonD-176563, 17 Aug 2013*Face palm* Dude for you're kind info. micromax is Indian company and Samsung in china or... moreu r ri8 MMX is an Indian co. but samsung is Korean company nt chinese or japanese.
Friends I have quit the idea of buying iPhone 4s as I can not download free music without computer,I am going to buy this Chinese phone,plz frnds tell should I buy this crappy phone or iPhone 4s?
iknow micromax handsets are very very good handsets ...But i had visited a MMX repair Center in Bhandup Mumbai..its quite crowded. Believe they need to have a few more. Good Phones - good going , value for the price paid, only improve the service