"Micro Max Company is ready give the very good and responsible service to the customer" - Micor Max
I bought this phone about 2 months back. I realized I have a super smartphone in a reasonable price from a brand like Micromax. Everything is perfect but the flip cover came with box is a big minus point for it as it will give your phone screen a full of scratches. Please do buy a soft leather flip cover from market and use. Also GPS is below average. I will give it 8 out of 10 ratings.
Don't buy Micromax they are the worst company, they dont care about the customers and have a worst service center setup. You buy Micromax you end up just filing a court case
dheeraj, 15 Jan 2014I m using canvas 4 since 6 months... And i encountered a problem when launched fxguru, action ... moreHi Dheeraj,
Nothing is wrong with your device, I have FXGuru installed in my C4 and other phone(iphone4s) as well. And iphone version is way better. The app crashes no matter what you do on many phones. And I even unlocked all effects by paying of course. Not worth it.
Also did you tried to install the same app on other phones and did you downloaded the app from google play. Is it genuine?
If not please download the genuine version from google play and see the difference.
If yes please write to google play regarding your problem and they will assist you with a better solution.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
AtharKhan, 15 Jan 2014Dude how can you say C4 has corning gorilla glass 2, is it not 1?
YES! Corning Gorilla Glass of C4 is version 2.
You can refer to for info on C4 corning gorilla glass version http://mmxnewscaster.com/
And I saw your review, Good review but just a humble request please do not repeatedly post your reviews as I can see you did put the same review many times on many pages of this forum. It will be great if you leave some space for other users as well.
Pranjal Canvas4User, 13 Jan 2014Hi Vivek, Canvas 4 comes with 12 GB(gross) of user internal memory. Let me tell you some f... moreI m using canvas 4 since 6 months... And i encountered a problem when launched fxguru, action movie etc many apps that crashes at startup.. Even i did the factory reset but the prob still not resolved.. Plz suggest me... My email- email@example.com
john, 23 Dec 2013The best fone ever!!!!
Gr8Speed Graphics,Speed n Camera!!!!
It jst kick off Samsung...
Like... moreHello Guys,
I'm the owner of Micromax Canvas 4 A210. I purchased this phone On 19 August 2013 for 17,500. Let me share my experience so that you may consider it owing or not. Needless to say, I researched very well for 7 days and made a wise decision to buy this one.
Some websites are listing this phone's color as Black instead of Grey, soo misleading. There are only 2 colors Grey and White. On the product box it says Grey. Would be more happy if they (micormax) released this phone in Black. No issue with Grey. Its acceptable to me.
It has only 3 sensors, Accelerometer, proximity sensor and light sensor. There is no magnetic sensor/compass (its not at all needed unless someone is sailor or migrates in jungle to find the directions). I don't regret if it does not have magnetic sensor as I read in blogs that, many times this sensor points out wrong direction disturbed by some magnetic field or any metal area.
1 GB ram is present but only around 971 MB is available which is normal with every 1 GB Ram phone.
Screen is said to be made of Gorilla Glass version 1 which no other phone at this price offers. I do not know how to check if its really Gorilla Glass. This Smartphone comes with flip cover and i personally prefer not to use it as I like the naked smartphone, very convenient to use and not a single scratch on the display found.
Back Camera is not much good which claims to be 13MP. I compared with Samsung S4, I can say it is 75% of S4's quality. My friends who are user of Galaxy grand says canvas 4's camera is awesome. The best part is, it has 5MP camera on front and if you use an app called 'Mirror', I assure you that you'll feel as thought you are seeing in a clear mirror. Too good front camera and no other phone offers 5MP front camera, even S4 won't offer! Overall camera is good.
It has 2 mics, one is dedicated for Active noise cancellation. This information is no where mentioned in specification section of GSMarena. (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic)
Micromax could have provided much better battery. With all features ON, you'll certainly drain the battery. I feel smartphone like this must have 3000mah battery. Its only 2000mah. I can't comment on battery much as it depends on your usage. I'm satisfied with the battery.
1. 5MP camera on front.
2. This smartphones body has an aluminium rim around the body. One of my friend who is HTC one user loves this feature but you'll get a little body tolerable/harmless electric shock if you do not have proper electrical earthing in your house and you are naked foot and connect it to your USB of PC. So when you connect USB cable to phone via PC, wear slippers or only sit on the chair without touching feet to ground. I do not have electrical earthing in my house, so I have to stay with this negligible shock, not an issue with shock.
3. Charging cable and earphones are 'Tangle-free'.
4. Once it accidentally fell from my hand (2 feet), fell with screen upside, no change in phones performance.
Issues found till now:
1. I installed around 200 apps, very few times phone lags. Actually, I'm a power user of this phone. I always run and test various apps so that may cause lag but I'm sure normal user will not face any lag issue. I also rooted my phone successfully, awesome.
2. I found few dust particles inside the screen, I once blew in the earphones socket, that may have caused this.
Need your help from micromax canvas 4 user:
1. Please enable the automatic brightness in the phone and install an app called 'Proximity Actions' from play store and open the app proximity actions and set the wave actions to lock the screen and wake up and see if it is working. In my case, it works only when auto brightness is turned off. Just want to check if you're having the same issue. Please inform me at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Whether the camara clarity is gud in nìght mode and battery back up? Whch pohne is best whether c4 or grand duos or xperia c?
Omi, 14 Jan 2014I was using smart gesture like proximity answer to call. But some days I have switch off it. a... moreWhether the battery back up and camara clarity in night is good? Cn i buy c4? Please suggest ur draw back, . . . . .
I was using smart gesture like proximity answer to call. But some days I have switch off it. and now when I started it, it was not working. Why this happend
Hi all Cavnvas4 users. I have a query about camera quality at night. The pictures captured by canvas4 (13MP) at night is dull as compared to 5Mp of Samsung. Is it true or I need additional settings?
Neha, 13 Jan 2014Can any one tell me canvas s4 camera quality (indoor)how does it works in indoor.Hey Neha,
Camera indoor I would say is the Best compared to other devices with same specifications and same price range.
Camera also comes with various options, its up-to a user how he/she uses the camera to the best of its performance.
I use flash(auto) and C4 gives me only the image which I need in a picture even in full dark environment.
And C4 also comes with 5MP front camera which is the best compared to other high end devices. Video calling is awesome and the most common query I get while video calling from others is "Dude! Which phone"?
Hope you got the point!
Can any one tell me canvas s4 camera quality (indoor)how does it works in indoor.
vivek, 13 Jan 2014guys please tell me is it true that only 2.4 gb of space is available fr apps tell me plsaseHi Vivek,
Canvas 4 comes with 12 GB(gross) of user internal memory.
Let me tell you some facts about internal memory of C4.
1. Full internal memory is 16 GB
2. 10 GB is user available which means you can use this memory as you like for storing anything.
3. 2.6 GB is for phone storage which means this memory is for main phone application which will install main files(not the whole file only apk) of any apps.
4. 4 GB is for system use like OS/Settings/Anti-virus/pre-installed apps.
Now you are worried that only 2.6 GB is for phone storage and how will you install apps. I am sorry to say but you are completely wrong because every smartphone has got phone memory which the system uses. Now when you download or install an app you don't need to worry because only internal/external memory would be used and you can always move any apps from phone storage to internal memory.
Best feature of C4 is the memory power. Others(4GB internal memory out of which 2 GB available) feel jealous when I play big(HD) games and watch 10 movies in a row and they can't even keep the app/games/movies in their phones while I feel PROUD and I just say "A brand name is always not enough".
Hope you got the point.
annmary, 10 Jan 2014Hey can u tell me which one s better? Canvas 2 or canvas 4 , since u r using both .Canvas 4 is best than 2.its sound.camera and display is very gd.its looking is so quite.
Rajan , 10 Jan 2014Modern combat 4 v 1.1.0 is not working on micromax canvas 4... Is this working on anyone's can... moreHi there!
The version 1.1.0 of Modern Combat 4 that you are trying to install is a MOD version.
MOD means Modified ROM/Custom ROM/Rooted ROM(you need to format your phone and install new ROM which voids your warranty but gives you the best available updates.
UNMOD means Unmodified/Untouched/Original ROM
Canvas 4 is unmodified so Modern Combat won't run until you download the original Game. But I believe you can try this:
1. install apk (disable internet, wifi n mobile data)
2. run the MC4 (would probably crash)
3. exit the game
4. rename "files" folder to "GloftM4HM" from the downloaded file "com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM".
5. go to phone root or sdcard root "gameloft/games/GloftM4HM". copy and over write the folder GloftM4HM.
6. Run offline.
Hope this helps! Thank you and keep posting.