All your software problem will be solved by updating your phone to android L. Google will provide it within end of oct. Or first week of nov.
This phone is not taking any app from another phone.what I do for this task?I am in problem plz help me
Anonymous, 19 Sep 2014Does this phone have OTG support or not?no no support for otg
Mankirat Sandhu, 27 Sep 2014Hey frndz, tell me that micromax A1 canvas is better Or Karbonn titanium s5+. Plz tell me frnd... morei suggest u dont buy karbonn phones because it has many problems n people are crowded in service centres to repair karbonn mobile
jungli, 30 Sep 2014dear friends may i exchange this phone with samsung galaxy s duos if yes please help me bhai dont exchange your a1 for very slow galaxy s duos phone
arvi, 07 Oct 2014Yes buddy Bluetooth in thus phone works excellentlyRecently I have purchased android one and I am not receiving applications like games from Bluetooth. So, if anyone suffering from the same problem plzz reply me fitst .
it is far better then unite 2 the touch response its far better than unite 2 and with unite 2 u will be running 4.4.2 always coz micromax wont give update.....but with A1 u vill get latest updates from google like android L even maybe u will get android M too
Posting here for the first time. Hoping some one can help.
Bought the Micromax A1 from Amazon on Oct 6 for my father, on account of his upcoming b'day. worked fine on day 1. no problem with playstore either however, now it is not switching on. tried all possible known methods but no results. what next apart from going to the service station ofcourse.
ajit kumar Nayak, 08 Oct 2014Is there any notification led in A1 canvas? If yes then how to activate it? I heard it has n... moreyes it have led notification light just use the 3rd party app from play store
Is there any notification led in A1 canvas? If yes then how to activate it? I heard it has no settings for the led.
I had bought Micromax Android one.....Now i am facing issue of Wifi connection.....it connects to wifi only one time after i perform factory reset....it gets connected to wifi for one time only, when i try connecting second time it is not getting connected....it shows connected to wifi but no internet...whereas my laptop and other smart phones work pretty well when it get connected to the wifi....please help...
Anonymous, 07 Oct 2014Yes, it's an error with Micromax A1 canvas. The phone is not downloading an app from playstor... moreHave u installed any file manager
Install a filew managerbn then try downloading the apps friom play store this may work
i m going to buy a phone either android one A1 or unite2. can any one tell which is better out of these two?
got one for me 5 days back. experience is……“they have made it“…
pros: 1)1 gb ram without bloatwares suffice for a phone to handle multitasking
by now I have used all my fav apps which I use on a mobile ,and there is no lag.
2) 4 gb internal memory gives you 2.25 gb of user available storage but big thing is this that this is unified storage and you can download application in whole 2.25 gb unlike other phones of micromax and other companies which boast of 8 to 16 gb of internal memory but space for app download comes to be only 1.75 gb. besides you can transfer big part of applications to sd card while basic data remains on phone memory . default storage on sd is not provided.
3) mediateck quad core processor does its job apprieciably . handles big games and applications without any disappointment. one must use a task killer to limit backgroung processes to avoid lags and heating.
4) touch response is suburb . not like you get on unite2 like cheap devices. no compromise for price has been done on touch quality.
5) direct upgradation to latest android by google for two years makes the dealing unavoidable.
6) forgot the most important thing "its look" superb in this price range, sleek ,rounded ages , premium rubbery soft back, unibody look like lumia devices. camera flash placement. all make it look like a costly device one could boast of it if internet was not there. lols.
camera quality is I can say satisfactory not impressive but considering the price it is not bad. however night shooting though there is a flash is not good.
1) display though 218 ppi is not what you get on a samsung device . brightness contrast all is ok but not that thing which you get on samsung screens. I think its due to quality of LCD they are using. but it is not bad . some people will not even notice it.
2) sometimes when calling I notice mild heating
3) i personally don't like stock android keyboard and status bar with no direct toggles however problem is self solvable with notification toggle applications and keyboards available on google play .
error problem in downloading apps, I haven't experienced except 2 times but that was solved on 2nd try. I must tell you I don't download big games on mobile , for that I use a tab.
concludingly canvas a1 from micromax is THE DEAL.
such a phone is not possible without a contract of 2 giants like micromax and google. if you are a beginner on android this device is going to satisfy you completely however my friends who have used high ended phones may find it not at par, but they too will appreciate it for whwt it provide in this little price comparing to there pocket vacuming costly mobiles.
Rohit, 06 Oct 2014Hi, I got this problem with play store downloads on my micromax canvas A1. I believe this pr... moreYes, it's an error with Micromax A1 canvas. The phone is not downloading an app from playstore. I'm also getting an error which says "unable to download (app name) and error number is 849. Even I'm facing this issue after using it for 20 days now. I visited service center of micromax and they said that the phone need the software update but the software update for this phone is not out yet (Which I doubt is the true answer to this problem). I'm also facing this same issue. I've got 3 canvas A1 and all of them are facing this issue. I'm also in touch with Google directly via email to get this resolved. They asked me to attached the bug report of this phone. They said that they will check the details and get back to me. They also recommended me to get in touch with Micromax but micromax is useless. The strange thing is that I'm able to download apps only at night from 3-6 am using WiFi network. Even I've tried to download app using multiple WiFi network but I failed everytime. I've tried all the steps which you've tried and even I failed to get it resolved. Let's hope that it may get fixed when we upgrade to new Android L or when I get some fix from Google directly as I don't trust Micromax. I've already lost one phone to one of the service center of Micromax. It's more than 1 year now and I've not received my phone back which I gave to them under warrany period. So, I don't want to lose another phone this time. Fingers crossed.
dinu, 07 Oct 2014guys.....plz help me y usb not working with pc is there any problem with these devices or with mineTurn on developer option by clicking 5 times on build no. And then go to devloer option and switch on usb debugging...
hssss, 07 Oct 2014Hello bro i just want to know two things
1. Can we transfer files through wi-fi because it do... moreIt supports wifi direct...
And amazingly when I downloaded nova 3 all the app data got installed on the extrnal sd card....internal sd card included only 30 mb of the game...it for all other apps also...so no need to worry about installing the big games...u just should have a big sd card,,,!!!