How much internal storage is left after updating my android one micromax to Marshmallow?
in my android a1 the default update volume is 444.9 mb .....is this real os.
i tried to update my canvas a1to 6.0 my crunt verson iss 5.1.1 but its show u r phone up to date plz help mee gyssszzzzz
I am updated my device micromax a1 5.1 to new 6 but after updation my installed all apps are not working sd card apps are not visible even not getting option to move to internal storage so plz help me
Ali Narippatt, 14 Oct 2015I updated into Marshmallow. Now device is not getting ip address when I connect to wifi. What ... moreYou may try this:
1. Go to Settings and tap on Wi-Fi .
2. Turn on the Wi-Fi and connect to a network.
3. Long press on the connected network and select Modify Network.
4. Check Show Advance Options.
5. On IP Settings drop down menu, select Static .
6. Assign IP of your choice but leave other variable untouched.
I updated into Marshmallow. Now device is not getting ip address when I connect to wifi. What will be the solution
Please update your site because now Micromax Canvas A1 is upgradable to Android 6 Marshmallow.
janushubham, 11 Oct 2015Hello AJ.. what's your probm? Didn't you get OTA update on your phn?
If you didn't get it, th... moreI got update notification in my phone but when i'm try to download its show insufficient space available to download.
Already 477mb space available in my phone. Please help me
Anonymous, 13 Oct 2015I got the update notification. Removed lot many apps, still wasn't able to update my phone due... moreHi,
I hade a same issue and I have solved...
you can download Android 6.0 copy i.e .zip file and install it manually.
refer this link.
1. Download the OTA file from the link I mentioned above. (~337 mb)
2. Backup (Though nothing would be wiped, it's still better to be safe than sorry)
3. Copy the downloaded file to the root directory of your SD card
4. Reboot the phone in Recovery mode
[ In recovery mode if you see "No command" message then again press power and volume up key for a while. ]
5. Select "apply update from sdcard"
6. Select the downloaded file which we pasted earlier from the SD Card
7. Wait till the file is flashed (It takes about 5 - 7 minutes)
8. After its done select "Reboot to system now"
9. Done!! You have Marshmallow on your Canvas A1
I have tried updating it...the system update gets downloaded..really nicely..and syas restart and install.. After restarting mybphone it says..error..I have rooted my device..so maybe this is the reason...any people who have rooted their device facing the problem...thnx
I have tried updating ...marshmallows..but after updating it...says restart and install..when I try restart it says error..I have rooted my device...so maybe becoz of this is not working..plz anyone any rooted ones have face the same problem..
When I updated my phone to Android marshmallow I don't find the finger print security option anywhere in setting.if anyone tell me that how I use the finger print feature in my micromax canvas A1 after updation of Android marshmallow...pls
Officially Android 6.0 OTA updated is been provided now for Micromax A1 , I Have received it This morning. Happy a Lot.
Sir when i intalling updates in micromax Android A1 during intalling its show massag "ERROR" and after some time it wil restart and not updat i repeat this towice please help how to intall proper
I was using micromax canvas a1 since 4 months.right now I am not able to add any contacts.I have almost 2900 contacts. Even If I save a new number. After saving that number,I can't able to retrieve it.
How to adopt SD card as internal storage on Marshmallow
1. Go to phone Settings and select Storage
2. Select your External SD Card and then select Erase & Format option
3. You will get an option Format as internal storage. Select Erase & Format
4. On the next page, select Use as internal storage and tap Next
Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage and encrypt it. Enjoy your extended internal storage and freedom from low storage space issue.
Anonymous, 13 Oct 2015I received marshmallow ota update notification last night and downloaded it over WiFi. Initia... moreHi,
I done the same but now many applications are not supported in my mobile like
mx player- not compatible
retro games - unfortunately got stopped
vidmate- not even got opening.
kindly guide me what i need to do. help me
mail me in 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.