Please help me..
Which phone is good ?
HTC Desire 526 or Micromax Juice 2 ?
Which should I buy ?
$LH, 16 Apr 2015Hands On review after a month usage 1) Camera in daylight awesome....Led flash way better and... moreThat is right I am using this mobile from 2 April ..and it is my best experience to chose it.all things are good and superb in 9000...if a 25000 or more than ...mobile hangs or give not good battery backup...what you want in 9000?..something can be adjusted..over view.all is well..best of luck...micromax.
bad phone app r not move in sd card audio video r not download in sd card hanging problem other r good
very bad phone app are not move in memory card audio video r not downlod in sd card Rom r 5gb hanging problem r also present
i m using this phone from last 10 days..
I is a best phone . battery back up, camera quality and sound quality is also good. there are a big problem in this phone. Some time this phone automatically heat and its screen is getting black.
So dear dont west your mony for this.phone.
Ada, 13 Apr 2015Hi, this support CDMA or not?No brother this phone will not support cdma
I have just today received this phone from Snapdeal, i m feeling so upset as this is getting start on but not entering in next menu after welcome screen.
one female voice is reading all commands but not responding...
if any user have any idea about this problem plsss help me..
i am feeling like lost my money in vain..plsss
Gopal Mantri, 13 Apr 2015phone is excellent but apps cant move to sd card .is there any solution.camera is good,2gb ram... moreFirst u can choose apps in settings
And then choose the app and move it into sd or internal
One thing I forget to mention is battery backup
2 days normal usage and 1 day with gaming and music or video
Note:Always charge ur phone from low battery to 100 continuously
Hands On review after a month usage
1) Camera in daylight awesome....Led flash way better and brightrt than prev mmx device......bit average in lowlight...
2) Speakers sound great
3) Tough is smooth (prefer quality screen guard over mmx one)
4) Games like asphalt 8, GTA, FIFA 15,Modern Combat 5 and Nova 3 plays without lag
5) Stock lollipop UI looks coool....(If u feel it bit lagggy just reboot ur phone once daily)
6)WiFi Connectivity is Superb and data connectivity very quick both 2g and 3g
Con : Apps not movable to sdcard......well 4.94 GB user is fair enough for apps
1 heavy game like 2gb can be stored
Hope Mmx comes out with update with ability to move apps just as they provided for canvas 2 , HD,and many more
This phone was very bed. Have hanging problem and system are not responding problam
Internal space just 4 gb . Battry backup just one day
But 2 gb ram .camra is good . HD video recording . no
hanging problem . Over all good phone but not best .
I think core prime is better than canvas juice 2
AnonD-385317, 12 Apr 2015Hi, please help me to buy this smartphone.....!
1. display is goog or not
2. camera quality... moreMy experience on last few days usage -
1. Display is good. Despite HD ready, it looks HD. No problem with resolution.
2. Camera quality is fine too. Dual flash helps.
3. It would be around 143-144 mm tall. And its a bit heavy compared to its size.
4. The performance is superb, atleast for a week of usage, till now.