Hanging problem back key menu key suddenly hidden so many problem found with in 10 days only after purchase.
Very cute phone
Second sim & expandable memory slot is very important for. This mobile
please new version of canvas silve 5 launche display 5.5 amoled, camera 13mp 440 pixl density 2to3gb ram octacore, 3000 to4000 mah battery backup, slim price will be 15kto17k
Nice phone...soo slim and soo fast in comparison of other phones... but there r a issue to related 2nd Sim...
Harman, 09 Jan 2016Guide me should I buy this phone or not ! Most uf the cmnts are against this phone Never
usha , 20 Jan 2016It is been a month that I purchased this mobile (micromax canvas 5). OMG!!! Hell with this mod... moreYou should use charger other than micromax then battery will perform good and you should reset your phone
usha , 20 Jan 2016It is been a month that I purchased this mobile (micromax canvas 5). OMG!!! Hell with this mod... moreThe best solution that I could give you is give-up gaming on this mobile and it will give better results. Battery, obviously will get better!! Heating, will come down a lot! Now for the network issues, go to settings and change from 3G Only or 2G Only or 4G Only to 2G/3G/4G, then you will get signal anywhere. maybe the screen stays on while charging as you've turned on Day-Dream, this feature saves Over-Charging and possible blasts.
my phone is not working properly in 3g mode it is hard to use internet in this mode please help me out ....
It is been a month that I purchased this mobile (micromax canvas 5). OMG!!! Hell with this model. I jotted down all issues with the mobile that I am facing.
1. Network Issues - even to make a call, I have to reboot the mobile.
2. Internet Issues - Very slow
3. Battery - charging takes very long ( I am feeling as if my mobile is on charge all the time). And gets drained out very very very soooooon.
4. Sometimes, the sounds are not clear. (Mostly gaming).
5. Over-Heating - The mobile gets heated up very badly.
6. while in charging, if the screen is turned on, the light just keeps on glowing. No automatic turn off option. The mobile has to be locked manually again to turn off the light.