It is been a month that I purchased this mobile (micromax canvas 5). OMG!!! Hell with this model. I jotted down all issues with the mobile that I am facing.
1. Network Issues - even to make a call, I have to reboot the mobile.
2. Internet Issues - Very slow
3. Battery - charging takes very long ( I am feeling as if my mobile is on charge all the time). And gets drained out very very very soooooon.
4. Sometimes, the sounds are not clear. (Mostly gaming).
5. Over-Heating - The mobile gets heated up very badly.
6. while in charging, if the screen is turned on, the light just keeps on glowing. No automatic turn off option. The mobile has to be locked manually again to turn off the light.
Using Canvas Silver 5 more than one week. No problems so far. Working good and Battry getting one day backup. Some heating issues. That's not a big problem for me. Build quality is very good.
I using this more than 5 months no problem/issues .
works smoothly .... Bt network data is slow in 3g mode compared to my Asus zenfone . i dunno whether its phone fault or network fault
I face only n/w data slow (poor) issue
When micromax silver 5 get marshmallow :( im just fucking waiting 4 Android M update .....
i am using micromax sliver 5 n it s having restarting problem n unable to use it for 2 mins so please help me out
AnonD-487377, 11 Jan 2016Can we take screen shot in canvas Silver 5??S u can
Just press volume down + power button
joooo, 19 Jun 2015I want to say only one thing this phone is awsome very very very high quality phone even Samsu... moreGuide me should I buy this phone or not ! Most uf the cmnts are against this phone
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016How to block a particular mobile number in this set as it was available in other sets to block .Phone - Settings - Call settings - blacklist
How to block a particular mobile number in this set as it was available in other sets to block .
AnonD-434040, 07 Dec 2015As i was a pure Bharatiya..i dont want to spend my money in foreign product...thats why after ... moreHey guys, even I'm experiencing the same heating problems! Does anyone have any idea in how to replace this piece of crap?