chhayakant , 26 Apr 2015Awesome !! I want to bye this phone,when it will release???it is already release in India and also available on Snapdeal
Prodip, 26 Apr 2015What kind of video does this phone support? Hd or Full hd?? 720p hd..
Abhi!, 26 Apr 2015otg! support in this phone??Yes....it supports otg....
Infocus M2 vs Canvas Spark
1. 4.2 Inch Display (355 PPI) - 4.7 Display ( 238 PPI)
2. HD vs Normal qHd
3. Both Phones Have Gorilla Glass
4. Batery Backup Good 9/10 - Above Average 6.5/10.
5. Both 1.3 GHz Quadcore Mediatek
6. Rear Camera 8 Mp In Both Phones But M2 Have 8 Mp
Front Camera And LED Flash In Front.
7. Memory Both Phone Have Same
Today Companies Launching New Phones Every Month........... Everybody Know What Happened To Yureka...... Now Nobody Interested In Yureka..............Forget About Service........ No One Will Buy This Cheap Phone 2nd hand ........ If U Want To use Phone For 1 Year or 2 Years Then Go For Incofocus M2............Or Better Go For Brand Like Samsung, Microsoft Lumia, Moto, LG, HTC......... :)
sirish, 26 Apr 2015Dude wifi..is avalible and wifi hotsopt is also there..Thanks and it is good to buy?
fake chinease phones, 25 Apr 2015i proud that micromax is indian company and they always make smartphones which are affordable ... moreMy friend MMX is not an Indian it is a cheap chainies rebrand set.see alibaba.com u will find all MMX brands in different generic name.I had used MMX last 4 years but in name of service it is big 0.its set just lotarry luck.
Anonymous, 23 Apr 2015plz tell me this mobile in wi fi .......yes or no Dude wifi..is avalible and wifi hotsopt is also there..
Ravi, 24 Apr 2015anyone tell me hotspot available or not?Bluetooth pairing option.
2. Select the BT tethering option in your phone.
3. On the paired PC/laptop, select the Bluetooth device (your phone) and choose to connect to the internet.
1. Turn on the Wi-Fi hotspot option in your phone.
2. On the other Wi-Fi enabled PC/laptop/handset, choose your phone as a Wi-Fi network to connect with it.
3. View and configure Wi-Fi hotspot settings by tapping Set up Wi-Fi hotspot option.
Your mobile operator will charge you based on your GPRS data usage.
Pair With Bluetooth Devices
Go to → → BT
1. If Bluetooth is off, turn it on. Your phone scans and displays the Bluetooth devices in range.
2. Tap the ID of the other device in the list to pair with it.
3. You will be prompted to confirm passkey on both devices.
4. Tap Pair to confirm the passkey and pair the devices. On successful pairing, your phone connects to the device.
If the device you want to pair with is not in the list, make sure the Bluetooth on that device is turned on, then tap
Ravi, 24 Apr 2015anyone tell me hotspot available or not?Tethering & Portability
You can use your Q380 as a modem and connect your PC or laptop to the Internet, when required. Start using your SIM data pack on your PC or Laptop now!
Go to → → More → Tethering & portable hotspot USB Tethering
1. Connect your phone with your PC/Laptop via USB cable.
2. Select the USB tethering option.
3. Select your phone network as the network connection in your PC/laptop and get access to the Internet.
1. Pair your phone with a Bluetooth enabled PC/laptop via