shubham07, 02 Feb 2014After using these phone since 5 weeks.. . I promised myself not to go with any micromax device... moreWhen Turbo hangs you have to wait till battary fully discharged. As battary is in built there must any option to cutoff battery supply.
I have 2 phones nokia asha 501 and mmx canvas turbo my nokia asha is better than canvas turbo very bad battery backup only 2-3 hours i suggest you not to buy this phone
am planning to buy micromax canvas turbo..can anyone suggest me that shall i go with this phone or not?
After using these phone since 5 weeks.. . I promised myself not to go with any micromax device in my life. ..
1) Good video playback quality.. You can watch any format and any resolution clip.
2) feels good to hold slim and aluminum body.
3) 2gb ram is great.. You will get around 1.3gb for running apps. Half is allready used by system software.
4) full hd (1080*1920) 5" screen with 480ppi.
5) usb otg enabled.
6) you will get around 12.46gb of internal space from 16 gb.
1) Battery life is disaster.. Good for below average user!
I charge 3 times a day.. Battery capacity is 2000mah bad for a full hd screen.. In full charged battery I only get around 3-4 hours of hd video playback..
2) while playing hd games like asphalt series, gta, game 5loft games it little lags..
3) my device was hanged 4 times till now.. While watching a video and playing the dark knight rises.. After hanging for mins. It starts rebooting.
4) in present camera mp is like only a counting no. 13 mp for manufacturers. its image quality sucks man. Even the HRD mode is not good.. Turbos front camera is 5mp which is better than 13mp rear cam.
5) I experienced a few wifi issues..
6) it doesn't comes with gorilla glass.. Screen gets dirty and fingerprints..
7) when I got these phone there was no back case.. But in recent package they giving a case..
8) no expandable memory slot..
You can't say its a flagship device..
PARU, 02 Jan 2014yes it can be upgradadeable to kitkat version...bt it takes some time...Micromax turbo is a upgradable to kitkat 4.4.2???
N what is the procedure? plz send me detail.
Bikrant, 08 Jan 2014Go for Turbo. Turbo kicks out Grand 2 in many aspects. Grand2-TFT screen(720x1280)small wit... morehai frnd pls tell me does it have gorrilla glass but i not found in gsm aerna spec. pls suggest tan u
Hi user friends pls suggest me the experiences of turbo i want to buy this mobile is it good picture quality..? and tell me about battery backup..? if there is no both quality's there is no use to buy..
Battery back is very poor and picture quality also poor even it is having 13mp. other phone with even 3-5mp we will get good quality photos
nsa, 31 Jan 2014I want to buy turbo but I have listen that there is hangproblen in turbo, I should buy or notI have also used samsung and many cell phones but micromax canvas turbo gives best service.hanging 100 mein ek hai.i say that you have to buy it.
nsa, 31 Jan 2014I want to buy turbo but I have listen that there is hangproblen in turbo, I should buy or notYa its have hanging problem
I want to buy turbo but I have listen that there is hangproblen in turbo, I should buy or not
There is only one way 2 solve hanging problem
Install 360 security app scan ur cell to remove useless app and useless files thn ur cell respond smoothly n nicely
And thoz who r getting battery problem thn save battery power by putt off ur internet data usage.. As well keep cell in silent mode
Batery drains only 5% per 8 hour if u dnt use ur cell
If u received n make a calls thn it vl drain upto 25% per 8 hour
May this tips helpful for u
I m suffered of hang problem what should I do. moblile takes a lot of time to be in normal position, pls anybody tell me the remedy,
i m thinking of buying this phn but theres a doubt in mind.
Does the flash work while recording a video in night????
there should be more powerful battry in mmx turbo and micro sd slot otherwise everything is fine