Battery non removal..... No memory card slot... cant understand why such demerits in a good phone... disappointed with these two points
Hi everybody ,m planning to buy canvas Turbo ...could any current user of canvas Turbo let me know about the sound output when the phone rings upon receiving a call ?My a110 is pathetic in this regard ...pls revert
cooldude, 31 Oct 2013Price of Canvas Turbo is 19999Bought in Pune at 18600
Gautam, 01 Nov 2013Hello mr A where r u here is intex aqua i7 which is below 20000 inr with 2GB RAM and corning g... moreHello Mr.Gautam lets see everybody knows that Micromax is the 2nd largest manufacturer in India and still people complain about it's after sale services and service centers which actually people are unable 2 find.And if you say it's better to buy Intex aqua i7 or Gionee elife e6 in India GOOD LUCK WITH THAT because there is some chance with Micromax but I don't see any chance of having after sale services from Intex and Gionee in even near future ...who's stopping you.
Parminder, 01 Nov 2013I had purchased this mobile 2 days ago .. its awesome . Screen quality . and touch is much... morein this phone there is OTG cable which helps to connect ur pendrive or hardisk as a memory card
Can any1 let me know whether canvas turbo supports cdma also or is it only for gsm?
so people are confused between many things
I've collected some points and targeting to remove all your confusions, if something goes wrong tell me , or reply me for any other queries
1) 1st issue is about battery and people are saying it's too less, yes 2000 mah is really less but other phones from higher manufacturers have same issue take an example of galaxy grand and nexus 4 both have 2100 mah batteries and nexus 4 also have quad core processor but still both are nice for one day heavy use, so battery will not be magical but still it'll not be irritating at all.
2) for the price I'd like to compare it with Galaxy Grand which is 9.6 mm in depth which a mm bigger than canvas turbo , 1mm may sound small but it's more handy than grand, and canvas turbo even have lesser bezels so it's more pocket friendly so 100 mah of battery difference is convincing
3) then their is an issue saying micro SD card is absent, so what 12.5 GB storage is enough for even wild use, and then we've full PC to store more things, no? but actually why SD card is absent is the question, take an example of iPhone or nexus devices, they never have SD card cause SD card is a 3rd party hardware, google apple or now a days even Micromax isn't responsible for speed lags because micro SD card, so micro SD card is absent , another reason can be, to make device affordable!
4) on the resolution side Micromax is providing 441 ppi which is just behind HTC One and Nexus 5, and at similarly equal price Galaxy grand is at 187 ppi (that's a shame ) , resolution of canvas turbo can result in eating battery juicy earlier but this will not have drastic change overall
5 ) on RAM side canvas turbo is at 2 GB while galaxy grand is at half which will provide better multitasking, on camera side it's 13 MP rather than 8 MP on galaxy grand
6) and the most important thing canvas turbo have quad core MTK processor clocked at 1.5 ghz while galaxy grand is at dual core 1.2ghz
7) on the UI side canvas turbo provide relatively close to pure Android UI while grand relys on touchwiz, which is slower many times
so this is it choice is still yours
Anonymous, 01 Nov 2013Turbo the Best phone ever below 20000 INR....and those who are complaining just tell me one th... moreHello mr A where r u here is intex aqua i7 which is below 20000 inr with 2GB RAM and corning gorilla glass.Another mobile is gionee elife e6 with 2GB RAM with the price tag of around 20000 INR on flipkart.com.
Turbo the Best phone ever below 20000 INR....and those who are complaining just tell me one thing which smartphone company gives 2GB RAM below 20000INR...Let me answer that for you IT'S MICROMAX..
AnonD-201840, 31 Oct 2013Battery is very less..only 2000 mAh, Standby 105 hrs..whereas Samsung Galaxy Note II having 31... moremicromax canvas turbo and samsung galaxy note 2 are not in d same league..u cannot compare dem both as d note 2 has a 5.5 inch screen n d turbo has 5 inch screen
Game lovers dont buy this.... Seriously even plant vs zombie are not working fine
vinkle, 31 Oct 2013is micromax turbo is expandable 32 gb or not plz tell me fast and correctno
vinkle, 31 Oct 2013is micromax turbo is expandable 32 gb or not plz tell me fast and correctno expantion slot given... read carefully kind sir...!!
I had purchased this mobile 2 days ago ..
its awesome .
Screen quality . and touch is much better than Samsung ...
but no memory card option ..