its the first windows phone of micromax as well remember..........so lets see it works or not
abh!, 05 Sep 2014bro,,dis is going to be my first windows phone. nd i'm waiting 4 dis since july. jst want to a... moreif you're not used to Windows Phone at start you may not like it but after using it hard and rough for more than a month then you'll feel its beauty but keep your first priority Nokia
Since I have not tried this phone I cannot answer the questions posted here. However there are some great hands-on and unboxing videos posted by users. You can see them here
Chaitra, 03 Sep 2014I got this phone 2 days back from Flipkart at Rs.9424. too early to review. but still wil make... morebro,,dis is going to be my first windows phone. nd i'm waiting 4 dis since july. jst want to ask 1 thing,,this is a gud 1 at dis price tag (8600) or not ??
should i buy dis ??
This is a question to all MM W121 owners -
1) How does this 5 incher feel in hand? Can it be used using one hand, or you need both hands to operate?
2) What is the reading experience, esp. if you are reading emails or small texts?
3) How does most websites render in Portrait mode? Does it fit into the screen width?
4) What is the picture quality taken from rear cam?
5) What is the screen touch responsiveness compared to Nokia Lumia?
Expecting True answers.
AnonD-146799, 03 Sep 2014Almost all of local mobiles in this range have 200R u saying mmx is local company?
I got this phone 2 days back from Flipkart at Rs.9424. too early to review. but still wil make an attempt.
1. Look wise its a decent enough
2. touch screen is not as smooth as in Lumia
3. Speed is excellent. No lags at all.
4. Camera quality is 7 on 10
5. Battery lasts for 1 full day.
6. Pretty fast internet both in Wifi & data
7. Delivery of text msgs comes as an additional message instead of just a notification sort, which is a lil irritating for me atleast.
8. seperate ringtones for 2 sims CANNOT be set.
So far these are the only things ive noticed. Will again review it after a month.
Snapdragon 200? Seriously?
Wow... Micromax must have dug deep in the Qualcomm dustbin to find the chipset....
deepak, 02 Sep 2014in which market presitigio has released phones
n wat abt pricing let us knowAll over Europe and middle east.
8500 duo costs 149 euros and you can see the list of countries here http://www.prestigioplaza.com/catalogue/Multiphones/PSP8500DUOBLACK?productId=140507105232369424
8400 duo is only available in stores http://www.prestigio.com/where-to-buy
8500 duo has the same hardware as Micromax Canvas Win W121
finally fon is released....
9.8k indian rupee...
i think its worth buy...
if somebody is going to buy pls review it after...
Guys.. those who Purchased this phone could give your opinion about the phone. How it is..
How about the hardware and its usage..
Is that worth purchasing..
AnonD-146799, 18 Aug 2014Prestigio and Hisense have also released phones.in which market presitigio has released phones
n wat abt pricing let us know
Does it have Miracast wireless display support for Project My Screen feature or it can only be done with cable? Pls tell me thanks