santhosh, 18 Jul 2016just reboot ur phone back to kitkat otherwise turn on hotspot then turn ot off.... so wifi will be connected.
Automatically Deleted videos and photos,when i was set default my camera setting.how cai recover ... is there any solution for Micromax . plz help to firstname.lastname@example.org..... thats r very important files
Ayesh, 28 Jul 2016Why can't app to move sd card?Internal memory was full cant move sd card to app
Yoho, 21 Jul 2016Not same with me..to fast draining Roll back to kitkat.. You will see a good result in battery backup.
after using almost one year randomly...my honest experience
1. i curse them all who complains about battery performance. it does decent job.
2. the lucky users are those who didn't trap themselves of being fallen to the prey of LOLIPOP.
3. good camera, good video recording capability with stereo sound.
4. too much full of ads( boring)
5. looking is charming
6. display is good. gorilla glass protection gives the phone a dynastic genre.
7. performance is average
8.led notification, on screen touch button don't remind you of its cheap price.
One of the worst phone I ever seen with pathetic customer service. Its been only 6 month I buy this phone and submit my phone for a month to Micro max service center still facing the same issue, , if some gave you $1000 for this phone to use I suggest you to spend rs 10000 on Samsung phone that would be a great deal .
It is a good phone but battery draning very fast
And when i plug off my charger it still charged
My Micromax e313 is getting switch off automatically and not getting on sometimes wen it off suddenly n getting vibration suddenly continues....sometimes