I am using this phone and its awsom in this price range...better performance than redmi 2 and yuphoria ...no lag at all while playing high graphics games like mc 5 nova 3 ..but the performance of battery is not not much good its average but still you can get a backup of 6 hour of havvey use.
micromax had service center and is doing good..... stop reading comments and u can check in your city authorised cneter
micromax xpress 2 have two speaker on bottom,but only working one.what to do,please tell.
manish, 01 Sep 2015hey...anyone please tell me if this canvas xpress 2 is good for gaming..... i mean HIGH-END ga... moreYa asphalt 8,mc5 many more with zero lag..untick CPUoption in battery for full octacore usage... Very nice phone
sarath, 31 Aug 2015in the specification they hav mentined internalstorage 8gb but the truth is 5gb inbuild rema... moreThere is separation of 8 gb storage. 4. Something is u can utilise and rest is for Installing apps...
each and every phone is made in china even a iphone also made in china because chiana has the factory to manufacture all type of mobles like iphone , karbon , micromax . but MICROMAX ORIGNALY IS DEVELOPED BY INDIA PROUD TO BE INDIAN.
frends i want to buy this phone micromax canvas xpress 2 so anybody can tell me what is the condition of this phone to install the high loaded game so its will be hangs other wise his work smoothliy i want your opion
Guys, first of all micromax may be an Indian company but it has never manufactured a phone on its own. All it has done is that it has repacked phones. You take any model of micromax or yureka or yuphoria for that matter, all these phones are from china. when you connect them using hotspot (connectify hotspot) you will find the name of that Chinese company from which micromax has bought the bulk. Service will always be a problem because the solution comes all the way from china. So please stop calling it Indian and I would rather prefer a pure Chinese phone (with descent service support) rather than a phone from a company which hides its sources.
I wish to buy this phone.But i am confused on reading these reviews.please give me an answer regarding battery life and when will it get upgrade to lollipop?
Madmax, 01 Sep 2015Yuphoria is from micromax.micromax cannot rapair your yu phones ok...
read this carefully frnds.......
Micromax service center or customer support will not provide service for your Yu smartphone/accessories.
these lines are written in yu cmpny website......................
hey...anyone please tell me if this canvas xpress 2 is good for gaming..... i mean HIGH-END gaming..... and also whether i would be able to utilise my octa-core processor upto its limit with ONLY 1 GB of RAM..Thanks in advance.
Aakash, 01 Sep 2015I've two questions for pro users if anybody can help. 1) How to disable/uninstall QuickLook... moreThere is another con.....MMX is pushing the advertises right in notification window......
I've two questions for pro users if anybody can help.
1) How to disable/uninstall QuickLook?
2) When Lollipop upgrade schedule for this device?
After using this phone more than 24 hrs., here I am writing my quick review. Flipkart services are good, so no comments on that part. My detailed review for the product.
- Price: Not a single option available in the market to beat this price bracket with such configuration.
- Screen: 5" screen is good and best fit in every hand. Specially Gorilla glass protection is icing on the cake.
- Design: Pro look and feel. Specially, champagne golden rim around the phone is superb.
- Colors and Camera: 13mp camera works great for me without any issues.
- Battery: Good battery backup if you disable/uninstall unwanted apps.
- Design: Micromax has wasted too much space at the bottom which can be used for key buttons.
- Camera: Front facing camera is mediocre. Not ideal for selfie lovers.
- Bloatware: No options to remove QuickLook which is quite irritating. Lot's of bloatware.
- Earphones: Quality is very bad for music lovers. No option to change FM stations from accept/reject call button is quite frustrating.
No I meant the apps cannot be moved...normal copy paste works