kausarr, 12 Jan 2011cool fone..m using dis 4last 5months..
gprs works nyc n at full speed wid opera mini n ucweb.... moreHi kausarr
plz can u xplan how 2 connect micromax q5 wid d comp.ASAP
cool fone..m using dis 4last 5months..
gprs works nyc n at full speed wid opera mini n ucweb..
connecting it wid laptop i got max download speed of 60kbps with bsnl :)
sound is good n battery too
bt i dnt lyk d camera..very bad..jst written its 2mp but even my lg kg200 wid 1.3mp is bettr..
dont use d trackball wid dirty hands n make sure ur hands r dried..else it vl definately trouble u..
bluetooth speed is pretty slow while sending files..bt recieving depends on the othr fone..bt its a value 4money fone :)
Guyz.. Plz tell me from where i wil get detailed review and user opinion of micromax q50? Plz reply.. I want to purchase q50... Gsmarena plz review q50...
Sudhamshu, 30 Dec 2010I used this phone for more than 6 months. Here is my experience with it. - Battery gives 3 t... morehi sudhamshu thia is munna i have downloaded ucweb n installed it but unable to surf internet plz help my mobile is Q75
I am using q5 from 8 months the mobile is very good but you have to face the problem when you go to service centre the service of micromax mobile is very bad. when i go to service centre for network problem they submit the handset and said it will take 3 months to repair. after three months they should not give proper response. so i said to new customer please first check the service of your mobile company and then plan to buy it because they are new companies. Not like nokia,samsung,lg.
Anonymous, 30 Dec 2010Why youtube not working ? Explain plz,dude. . youtube needs flash supported browser as well as flash software in the mobile. .are u clear now??
i used this phone last 2 months pls tell 2 sim calls attend at a same time
i am using micromax q5 fb since 3 months.It is a good phone but the trackball is not working properly plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
I used this phone for more than 6 months. Here is my experience with it.
- Battery gives 3 to 4 days of backup with moderate usage.
- music is just great with equalizer and Creative EP-630 earphones. Loud speaker does not rock, but works fine.
- Internet connectivity with Airtel and Reliance GSM is very fine. But it is not great compared to phones from Nokia and Sony, but certainly better than LG and Samsung in this price range.
- I used eBuddy, BOLT, UCWEB, Light Wallet, Moby Explorer, Nimbuzz, Anyview, teashark and a plethora of many other software. They all worked fine.
- Many software like Opera Mini detect keypad as alpha numeric one (old 12345.. key pads) and to use these software, we have to press ALT twice and use only 0 to 9 keys just as we used in normal mobiles ( 1 for abc, 2 for def ...)
- QWERTY keypad is great for texting. Interface is better than many low end phones from companies like LG and Samsung.
- Trackball often malfunctions when operated with dusty or moist hands but will set right after a little cleaning.
- Plays videos well but the screen has to be tilted slightly to left to get better view. I was told that this problem is rectified in Q7.
- Call clarity is better, no call drops or signal drops. We can receive two calls on different SIMs at a time by keeping one on hold.
- Radio works fine and picks up many channels. One of the finest mobile radios I have seen.
- Camera works fine in daylight but has an orange tinge. Overall, the output is not that good.
- We cannot update ebuddy but Opera Mini can be updated. eBuddy supports qwerty typing.
Overall, it is certainly worth the money spent on it. And it feels sturdy and strong and weighs more than many mobiles. It certainly makes its presence felt in the pocket in city buses and local trains.
hi friend s ,this phone is ok to buy who has interest with dual sim and sound is good and then the other things are ok but the camera is bad.but as a look is like blackbarry
shibaji, 27 Dec 2010my micromaxq5's profile changed from general to headset and i am not able to change it to prev... morethe same happened with me....but when i was thinking abt takin the phone to a service centre...i was listening to songs with my earphones plugged in and i removed em....i went back to general profile........keep on trying that.
my micromaxq5's profile changed from general to headset and i am not able to change it to previous as general why?
I purchased q5fb mobile but which is not suitable for me because not satisfied of your added futures.
1. you added 2 megapixes camera which is not working proparly even it is not supported sigle picture with clarity.
2.you are mentioned in the manual slide show
in my mobile not having slide show.
3. i did not have lot of inspiration presently while when purchased mobile.
bt will b better if thr r simple navigation buttons not trackbol