Anand: You might want to keep away from this phone..
Let me first tell the plus points..
1. Its a good dual sim phone with nice qwerty, yes it is wide enough and good to type.. It also has good loud music player..
2. It has inbuilt feature such as opera mini, and facebook app is just fine. You can run prerecorded background sound when talking to someone like subway,traffic etc.
3. Yes java app like snaptu etc can be installed but not skype to make calls, because it doesnt have voip facility.
4. The joy stick is actually a roller and is very sensitive and over all phone build is cheap.
5. Wifi sucks. It has weak coverage antenna and most imp u really cant make use of wifi for anything. No youtube watchin or browsing high flash content websites.
6. For the record although phone does have option for push email i could not set it up for any provider. Even gmail. So its a waste.. I recommend u wait and buy nokia c3 which supports skype call, pushemail, flash3.0 browsing but its not dual sim
correction....q5 is jus 4000
i went to mobile shop for buying q7...tuk it out from box...its made is very cheap...back cover is loose....couldn find driver cd...cudn find memory card....and it cost 5000
But ma friend use q5....thats a gud fone...better quality...better look...but no wify.....and it cost 5000.....
Go for q5
else wait for nokia c3...
Please tell me very clearly....
1) Howz wifi connectivity?
2) It supports skype?
3) It supports java applications?
Please reply back its urgent.. I need to buy this phone at the earliest...
raj, 07 Jun 2010How about the battery back ( talk time) up. can any one telltalk time 8 hours good battery time this phone
I brought Micromax Q7 15 days before and using it. The box was missing driver CD, PC suite and Leather pouch. Today download driver and Phonesuite from site but its not at all working. Has anyone having a good experience with Phonesuite
Anonymous, 07 Jun 2010i am using q3 ,its better than q7hey its not to good
download Phonesuit here :
download the driver(XP) for q7 here : http://www.micromaxinfo.com/downloads/drivers/XP_PL2303_Driver_XP2K_v204102.rar
How about the battery back ( talk time) up. can any one tell
i am using q3 ,its better than q7
charles, 05 Jun 2010its usage are look like china mobileAll Micromax mobiles are china based..... Never go for them.... Becareful.
its usage are look like china mobile
Ganesh Murai, 18 May 20101. Do Q5, Q7 have Conference call feature? 2. Do they have call recording feature?yes it has got both the features..
Is this phone MTK based. Pls Admin write some review...
nicks, 01 Jun 2010can any body tell me how to use internet using this phone...i'm using it thru Q5 pc suite..but... morei hve been using this phone for last one month.when i bought it, accesories & pc suite software CD was not there in the box.when i spoke to micromax guys they said its misprinted on the box. Then i went to the website of micromax, but its useless as they also dont hve pc suite software for this phone. So i am not able to connect to my pc to the phone ..and to the internet using phone's modem. wifi is weak, i hve to stand near my wireless router to get it connected.
hey guyz just now i bought this phone. awesome mobile with superb functons. i love it vey much.......