last month purchased one. totally fed up.shortcuts not working.no choice for hindi option.hindi messages not supported. gprs connectivity thru wap not working.contacted registered office .they advised to contact service centre to flash software. after flashing software still gprs not working.set is still in service centre.no option for power on/off music disable.
m just have to purchase this phone,but not sure that is reliable or not.......
No 3G , sound volume too high at minimum level.Other features are good .
I cant use this phone using pc suite.....when I am connecting this with my pc...automatically it shows the memory card...bt pc suite not working....
to update snaptu and other in bulit software just do the following steps
1.We download the .jar
2. Right click -> Open with: WinRar
3. There we see the "META-INF" folder. Double click on it
4. Drag and drop the .MF file to our hard drive. Don't close the Winrar window
5. Open the .MF with a word editor etc Wordpad
6. Replace "opera" or "ebuddy" to something else wherever this exists in the .MF
8. Drag and drop the new .MF back to the winrar window
That's it, simple and easy
1. You can connect internet to your laptop or PC using this mobile , they give the micromax pc suite just install that and connect ur cable to ur laptop or pc then open the pcsuite click setting then click the create connection select ur operators click create now ur connection was created now go to dail up and click dail now ur pc was connect to ur mobile network, if ur not able to connect go to general tab change the com port try another time dailup
2. u can also send msg through ur pc or laptop using this pc suite software
3.when u talking to somebody u can enable background sound something like ur in party or traffic sound
4.default facebook app not working u can use snaptu or using opera u can connect facebook, if you have wifi you can also watch movie from youtube
5.you can create playlist in music player
am interested in buyin this mobile.but i must know if the camera and recordin qualities are good..does it accept all kinds of images while transferrin via bluetooth.?
comment on battery life too...?
pls suggest if it is wise to opt for this phone..
its cost effective. to use the camera, press space when in home screen and select camera from sub menu. I have not heard of any dual sim fones supporting EDGE except Q75.
i cant use the multimedia options like camera,music player ,video recorder,etc...i cant find which key to press to capture or play,etc....
recently i purchased micromax q75,but i m unable 2 use the multimedia features like camera,music player,video recorder.which key 2 press to capture image,record or play??
Ravi, 11 Apr 2011This Phone Totally waste Because:
1. Headphone Jacket pro... moreThis phone is very good and serving very well for me. May be you have not configured it well.
1. In settings change the sensivity of trackball.
2. While playing video press * to change in full screen and scroll track to right and left to ff and rewind.
3. Java mobile obviously will support only .jar and .jad files, check for those in Mobile9/getjar.com,
4. bluetooth is working very good, only problem with you is u don't know how to set a mobile for first use.
5. after activating internet in mobile, go to java settings and also check sim and internet account to access internet in java.
6. Main problem is as micromax is providing low cost mobiles, peoples general perception is it should be a bad mobile.
Just hv bought this set....at Rs.3705........my question is where to insert the memory card in this phone??
Recently I have purchased micromax Q75. It is working fine. But it is not supporting video formats of 3gp, flv, mp4. I dont know the reason.