we can't press the keys when we r using the call. means when the provider ask to press the keys we can't do that or im not aware to press how to that
Anonymous, 13 Apr 2011thanks to all for information, i was just going to buy this phone, but now never. i have user micromax but not supported ,.3g it is prob,.
thanks to all for information, i was just going to buy this phone, but now never.
After inserting the memory card, when I go to File Manager > Card tab, it says "Memory card not present".
My X510 is not recognizing the memory card.
Please help me.
it has problem with java apps that are not built for touch screen. You can't input anything. They should have given a onscreen keyboard like samsung corby does.
Ranjit, 18 Feb 2011How to change ringtone in X510 pikejust go to phonebook, then click on phonebook settings,
then click on caller ringtone, it will list down caller tunes then u can select
Hi i just recently bought micromax x510 pike, i loked it very much. But while entering messages-->SMS, it directly enters into inbox, there is no options available like forward, edit, use number etc.,
I need to know while taking photo, how to zoom.......?
and while setting caller picture, for every file it is showing file too large... what will be the exact size ..?
how to edit the user profiles.....?
thanx ari.. i bought this mobile a month ago.. but i had no clue how to use audio player.. i had not been able to create playlists n all.. thanx.. your post helped...!!
Anonymous, 10 Mar 2011plz tell me someone how to take songs from memory card to the audio player?....i cant hear my ... moremove all your songs to the folder'my music' and then definite your storage in the audio player and reset the player and then u can play your music
Anonymous, 10 Mar 2011plz tell me someone how to take songs from memory card to the audio player?....i cant hear my ... moreYesterday I have bought this.Increase the volume u have to use sidekey and for adjust profile long press on profile mode like gen, meet, silent etc. Thanks
plz tell me someone how to take songs from memory card to the audio player?....i cant hear my music from the audio player....
hi this pavan...i recently bought this mobile..i don't understand how 2 increase phone volume and profile settings...in my thoght dis is worst case cenario
I bought Micromax Pike 5 days ago.
It is a good phone but has several poorly designed features. These are -
1. No facility to add words to t9 dictionary. This means that if you have a friend named 'Sohail' for example, you have to retype the name again and again when you want to use the name in the message. The t9 dictionary will not allow you to store your own words. Even simple words like 'woke' are not in the dictionary! v.bad omission!
2. Too loud speakers/headset. The lowest sound setting is blaring and is very bad for the ear. I suggest that those wanting to use headset regularly buy some other music phone as regular use of this phone can cause pain in your ears. I am trying to get this problem rectified. It may be localized to my mobile set but Im not sure.
3. No dedicated button to turn off phone. Unlike many phones, there is no dedicated button to help you turn the phone off/on instantly.
4. No phone information display. Unlike Sony Ericsson, which displays cell info (like model number, serial number, sim phone number, battery charge, software version etc), there is no option here to display this information.
5. Badly designed keypad setup for messaging. The backspace button is placed in the wrong spot as is the button to turn dictionary on and off. Worst is that the send button is directly below the spacebar button. If one accidentally presses the send button instead of wanting to add a space in the message, the incomplete message gets sent! Another very badly designed feature!
For those who want this mobile for looks, touchpad and low level messaging, this is fine.
Others who want this mobile must appeal to Micromax to get these faults rectified for enjoyable use of this otherwise good mobile.
Hope this review helped!