nadeem, 26 Nov 2014Bro just tell wether 730 is good or shud i go to 535?? Reply ok It's really better for nokia lumia 730, but the price difference is three times more than this lumia 535 ;)
@Lumia Lover, 27 Nov 2014Poor Display - Microsoft is going trying to be in the last in the smartphone race by giving ph... moreLol... can you give me name of branded company which give good quality display than 535 screen in price range of rs. 9k???
don't act like a fool dude.. it is low cost phone so how can you expect more than this? just check your brain before writing.
Even Galaxy Grand Prime .................. Same PPI.......... Microsoft Is Not A Chinese Company.............. Ur Getting IPS Display, 5 MP Camera Both Rear And Front with Auto Focus, LED Flash, 1 GB Ram, 1900 mAh Battery More Than Enough For 35-40 Hrs Battery Backup, Battery Stand By Up 23 days, Snapdrogon 200 Can Play Games like Asphalt 8, Subway Surfer, Temple Run 2................ This Is Best Budget Phone.................. Think Before Comment.
@Lumia Lover, 27 Nov 2014Poor Display - Microsoft is going trying to be in the last in the smartphone race by giving ph... moreEven Asus Zenfone 5 Lite.................. Same PPI.......... Microsoft Is Not A Chinese Company.............. Ur Getting IPS Display, 5 MP Camera Both Rear And Front with Auto Focus, LED Flash, 1 GB Ram, 1900 mAh Battery More Than Enough For 35-40 Hrs Battery Backup, Battery Stand By Up 23 days, Snapdrogon 200 Can Play Games like Asphalt 8, Subway Surfer, Temple Run 2................ This Is Best Budget Phone.................. Think Before Comment.
Poor Display - Microsoft is going trying to be in the last in the smartphone race by giving phones like this..
All the features are good except video recording which is 430p. it should have been HD(720p).
AnonD-170567, 27 Nov 2014I have some quiries:
Does this phone allow unlimited background downloading through uc browse... more1. Background downloading is possible.. with or without wifi
2. Video Sharing via Bluetooth is allowed.. you can use "Files" app for that.
3. yep.. it can play lots of video formats... You can download "Moliplayer". This app supports lots of formats
4. yeah obviously using the"Files" app
5. Yes you can store apps in ur sd card.. few apps like Whatsapp , messengers needs to be on u\your Phone memory
6.No. you cant update via Mobile data.. its not economic too coz you need 1GB download to update the OS
ab, 27 Nov 2014wat about battery for a 5 inch screen It has 1905MAh battery.. its sufficient to run 5" handset as The OS doesnt use up much battery
AnonD-328356, 27 Nov 2014It has lumia camera or nokia camera??Lumia Camera is Nokia Camera.. Microsoft just renamed nokia camera thats all!
AnonD-332786, 27 Nov 2014you will notice the lag with the same spec on android.But Android phones give greater specs at the same price.
I have some quiries:
Does this phone allow unlimited background downloading through uc browser and that too without wifi??
Is video sharing through Bluetooth allowed?
Updating the phone without wifi allowed?(offcourse using data connection)
Is it capable of playing video formats other than .mp4?
Can we see file details like size, storage location etc like android os allows it?
Can we store the apps on our sd card??
I have used windows 8.0 and faced these basic problems and using an android right now but still my heart reaches out for nokia and windows...i would buy a windows smartphone again if these basic issues are fixed!
plz do reply if someone is aware about the new updates to windows.
Well I have been reading lots of comments here. Lets get a few things clear..
(1) Windows store has a app called "Files" using which browsing files, creating folders, sharing them and looking at the file size is possible. Its a great app!
(2) 480p recording isn't so bad at all! I used a lumia 530 to record 480p and checked it on my lappy.. it was fine! no doubt its good because of the camera sensors.
(3) Low ppi is just a excuse not to buy the phone! Samsung Galaxy Core Prime has only 207ppi! :D you can check specs of other phones too!
(4) Lumias do have free video player! namely Moliplayer.. not the pro version...
TO download: Go to settings and change your region to CHINA. Restart the phone. Go to Store and download MOLIPLAYER. It plays 720p videos on lumia 530 like butter... Just change to SW mode
(5) Windows OS consumes less battery than android. So 1905mAh is sufficient to run a 5" screen.
(6) Bluetooth and Whatsapp are able to send ALL TYPES of Files.
(7) While comparing to Lumia 730 remember that it costs 99$(6000INR) more... So its obvious to be BETTER!
(8) Regarding the price, i think its standard! because build quality matters.. i would not prefer Microsoft to sacrifice Lumia's build quality! At this price, its a great phone!
(9)Snapdragon 200 is a standard processor and its able to play games without lag on lumia 530! So it should be able to play better here!
(10) in case you guys wanna compare with Redmi! I don't seriously trust these companies and their built... They already have a Spying issue on their head... i dont understand whats the need to send user data to Beijing Cloud...