I m going to buy this phone tomorrow. Plz tell me about the battery back up when using net or playing games?
if many problems users find in lumia 535 so why ms not response in these issues ms plz do something for users issues plz ms update lumia 535 for users they face many problem and they are not want to got his price waste...
Really,guys It is a problemetic device.my phone is on servicing centure,because it became stoped .screen touch,battery,camera are so so bad.I am in sorry to buy this phone
K.Krishna Murthy, 06 Jan 2015Screen frequently zooming out due to this I am unable to see the screen display, whenever I re... moreUr prob sol is in ir phn
Go to setting after that go on ease of acess. There u find screen magnifier.turn that off. Ur prob is solved
I purchased new handset on Thursday evening. Today morning, i found the screen display is off. I restarted the set 2-3 times, and removed battery also.... but the problem continues. pls help
this is very good fone i like this bcz it has very special features like auto focus and many more,,,,,,,,,,,,.........
Freak i have wasted my 9200rs on this phone the basic feature like touch its very very bad also after update the phone also no of use
Aravind, 09 Dec 2014Ya it works fine touch is so smooth by the way why are you copy n pasting others comments weirdThe first older batch had got very serious touch screen issue.
ram, 31 Dec 2014window phone OS is use less pletform no foxit office on quik office no firefox browser no supe... moreThe music payer issue, automatically stopped on every 10 to 15 sec. Microsoft have to look into this matter.
display problem and overheating fixed after update,nice phone battery lasts more with single sim no other issues
i have purchase a new mobile last week but issues is a handset working time very heat problem so please tell me friends ur phone same problem and now what can i do that
vikram, 09 Jan 2015I have buy Microsof Lumia 535 on 07-01-2015, this phone is having issues related with touch se... more"sensitivity-the fronts got bigger many times" is not an issue. When you are facing this tap with two fingers or go to settings there is an option disable it.
vikram, 09 Jan 2015I have buy Microsof Lumia 535 on 07-01-2015, this phone is having issues related with touch se... moreHi Vikram. I had the same issues. I got some update automatically and since the touch screen issue and the magnified standby screen issue got resolved. See if you can get the update.
Hi all. I bought this device as a secondary device but am loving it. For its price range it gives many low and mid range devices a run for their worth. Severla features stand out for me;
1. The display is 5 inches with a PPI of 220. It's an IPS panel so it's good. The viewing angles may not be great but it does the job well.
2. It has a Qualcomm quad-core snapdragon 200 processor clocked at 1.2GHz and it is fast on this device. Very few lags.
3. The 1GB RAM means it handles things very well and you can note the difference compared with Lumia 530 or 630.
4. It has Gorilla glass 3 protection and though for sunlight legibility it lacks Nokia CBD it is a good screen.
5. This device is new and comes with Lumia Denim out of the box. There was a touch screen issue, which has been fixed and my device has no issues.
6. Am still observing the battery life but so far i charge it every evening, and not because it is out completely, i like having a full battery in the morning.
7. The cameras are good but don't expect too much. I had the Lumia 520 and i think the camera is the same, at least the 2592*1936 resolution match the 520's. The flash is ok for this price range.
The build quality is ok, comparable to other Lumias in the mid and low end. The device is slim enough and i like its feel in the hand, it can be operated by one hand but it depends on whether you have a small or a big hand.
So far there are no flip cases for this device here in Nairobi but am sure they are on the way.
Cons of this device
1. I wish Microsoft would have included Nokia's CBD like in the Lumia 630.
2. Glance is also missing but it's possible to do without it.
In closing, this is a great device. I have the Samsung s3 neo which was almost double the cost of this and the performance of this device is actually at par with my pricer s3neo. Infact Basemark OS 2 scores for my s3neo are 295 while my lumia 535 is 414.
What i like most about Lumia devices is the prompt support you get in terms of updates. Since my first lumia, the 520, MS have been consistent. Wish others would be the same.
I have buy Microsof Lumia 535 on 07-01-2015, this phone is having issues related with touch sensitivity-the fronts got bigger many times (restart it many times to solve the issue) & sometimes need to touch 3 to 4 times to type a letter. I heard it could be solved with update, but no positive reviews is coming upfront, Is anybody knows how to solve this problem ??
A good review on this device. Have it for several weeks now and it's a great device for the price tag it has.
Many are saying this product is good and some are saying this phone is bad which is the correct