we love lumia.but just two more specification need to change in microsoft lumia in next model.after that nobody beat microsoft lumia.one:-4g connectivity.2nd rear camera more powerfull like 8 or 10 megapixel.5mp rear is ok.one more thing little bit RAM & Storage for personal uses and play games.we thought our microsoft team work on it and gave us a happiness movement with microsoft next lounch with 5"screen size.thanx
sukanta, 27 Nov 2014can it play full hd i.e. 1080 pixel video simply?nice mobile from lumia family.
sukanta, 27 Nov 2014can it play full hd i.e. 1080 pixel video simply?Obviously. You can pay full HD video.
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2014when they are launching phone with windows 10 OSwait for the announcement next year, i bet around 3Q-4Q next year.
by specification this phone is all features in low price. about hdmi support detail is not mention.
Well I have been reading lots of comments here. Lets get a few things clear..
(1) Windows store has a app called "Files" using which browsing files, creating folders, sharing them and looking at the file size is possible. Its a great app!
(2) 480p recording isn't so bad at all! I used a lumia 530 to record 480p and checked it on my lappy.. it was fine! no doubt its good because of the camera sensors.
(3) Low ppi is just a excuse not to buy the phone! Samsung Galaxy Core Prime has only 207ppi! :D you can check specs of other phones too!
(4) Lumias do have free video player! namely Moliplayer.. not the pro version...
TO download: Go to settings and change your region to CHINA. Restart the phone. Go to Store and download MOLIPLAYER. It plays 720p videos on lumia 530 like butter... Just change to SW mode
(5) Windows OS consumes less battery than android. So 1905mAh is sufficient to run a 5" screen.
(6) Bluetooth and Whatsapp are able to send ALL TYPES of Files.
(7) While comparing to Lumia 730 remember that it costs 99$(6000INR) more... So its obvious to be BETTER!
(8) Regarding the price, i think its standard! because build quality matters.. i would not prefer Microsoft to sacrifice Lumia's build quality! At this price, its a great phone!
(9)Snapdragon 200 is a standard processor and its able to play games without lag on lumia 530! So it should be able to play better here!
(10) in case you guys wanna compare with Redmi! I don't seriously trust these companies and their built... They already have a Spying issue on their head... i dont understand whats the need to send user data to Beijing Cloud...
Anonymous, 26 Nov 2014what is the main diff b/w 400 and 200 snapdragon qualcom processors...check qualcomm.com, to know the difference
Grv5588, 26 Nov 2014it should be equipped with snapdragon 400 instead of Snapdragon 200...what is the main diff b/w 400 and 200 snapdragon qualcom processors...
Pavi, 26 Nov 2014there is no builtin File Manager... that is the major problem of the windows phone It has a official file manager named File. It is available in app store in windows phone 8.1
Lumia 535 Dual SIM - Record high-definition videos
You can record crystal clear high-definition videos quickly with just one keypress.
Pavi, 26 Nov 2014there is no builtin File Manager...
that is the major problem of the windows phone
No file manager!!!
try this and keep calm