B B Rai, 12 Apr 2015My question
how to transfer my contacts from sim to Microsoft lumia 435 dual simat first u delete your contac& than
u go to ur setting than back up file
here needs 2 minutes just wait....
than your contact will copy in ur own choise ..
No any problem not touch Problem not hardware problem not heat nice Phone 📱 better experience
MICROSOFT has released win phone 10 for lumia 535 and they said that there will be no problems with this update
yeah its gonna have problems because its over sensitive,they fix that in an update. Hey its Microsoft remember?after the mini update,it works like a charm! great device to use while you're on a budget but you can obviously go for the 630,635,730 and 640 lte. those are your better budget phone options.Remember when it comes to Lumia's,few people know about 'em let alone buy 'em.
RanganK, 17 Mar 2015Did you faced touch problems..??? I'm facing lag in touch problem even after 3 updates. I have also seen a first Lumia to hang ( little hanging ). Its seems to be almost impossible to use it when its screen gets wet due to sweat from hands while using.
raja, 13 Apr 2015me too. can't play any game more than 30 minYes Game not supported above 30 minutes. Need update People Contact short cut ..........like ( ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ- ) at Right side of Mobile Screen serially Descending method . B'coz Searching Contact are lengthy process .
its really cool phone and most graphic game run smoothly, but 8 gb is not enough memory for who play games only
Bunny Sahu., 08 Apr 2015Guys have been using the Mobile Phone since the last week. No errore encountered till Date. ... moreHi am planning to buy this mobile this week.. But am confused after reading all the negative comments about this mobile in this site.. Are the touch issues, camera issues, mother board problem really serious... Can i buy this mobile.. Can you please suggest me whether to buy this mobile or not.. Thank You.
Bunny Sahu., 08 Apr 2015Guys have been using the Mobile Phone since the last week. No errore encountered till Date. ... moreHii am planning to buy this mobile this week.. But am confused after reading all the negative comments in this site... Does this phone really have serious touch issues, camera issues and motherboard problem.. Can you please give me a suggestion whether to buy it or not ?
I should read this opinions before, my phone it froze so many times in less one week like my first android(Galaxy ace) after one year. The touch screen some times does not work, I disappoint my first windows phone and only go 2 weeks with it. The rear camerea is a bullshit, I don't know way my last android (Huawei G610) with 5MP camera take best pictures, the app for the camera is great but the camera no. Don't buy it.
Lumia 535 Dual sim phone Front Camera is very good but rear camera is average...
touch is very bad sometimes touch does't work, Heat problem...,
I can't switch off phone when charging is on, phone automatically start while charging is on.
Battery backup problem on 3g network,
Lumia 535 Dual sim phone Front Camera is very good but rear camera is average... touch is very bad sometimes touch does't work, Heat problem..., I can't switch off phone when charging is on, phone automatically start while charging is on. Battery backup problem on 3g network,
It is a BRILLIANT PHONE, if you don't mind
1. No convenience
2. Having all the apps you don't need and not having all the apps you do need!
3. Searching endlessly for apps on your mobile you could find and work with, in a flick of a second on Android.... even a stone age version of Android
4. Not being able to copy data from phone to SD card
5. Having to use two separate apps, one for a regular rear camera and one for a front camera
6. NOT being able to see your phone contacts segregated as those on SIM, on the phone memory, various mail accounts, etc. Oh I am sorry, I forgot! You must get all of them on board Outlook, which means you are stuck with Outlook for ever!
7. Missing a 'file manager' app! and so, having to download an app even to copy data from phone to Cloud! Still, not to your SD card!
8. Cortana, the 'Lumia' assistant, unable to function unless you are on data connection network (Wifi, Gs, or Edge, etc.)
9. Getting apps for free, ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME USUALLY!
10. NOT AT ALL getting some Google apps, most notably Hangouts!
11. Not finding your favorite Android apps on Windows mobile store, or will lesser functionality, in a way representing the success of Windows!
12. Realizing that the one major reason you purchased a Windows phone was MS Office, but you will have to pay for it, extra!
13. Having to sign in through one of Microsoft's account, even to use the Skype, you already had an ID for.
The list can go on, but this should suffice for now.
Besides that, it is a great phone for more reasons. It is a 'good time killing machine', since you have to keep going to settings, again and again, still tweaking the settings you spent time upon already.
So all in all, if you are not looking for a mobile phone, worth of almost no praise, LUMIA 535 should be your absolute choice!
In fact, I am finding a hard time recall anything that I could praise it for!... OH YES! Got it! A catchy ad!
On a more serious note, I think its OS is developed by the PC OS makers, for the PCs! and that is the BIG mismatch! The sole focus seems to hinge at giving an edge to the Microsoft products.
They say 'think twice' before you buy, I would say 'think twenty times too few' before you decide!
Buy at your own risk since a good number of customers like me have experienced a blank screen while in use. This phone has that common problem and seems the mother board is a technological failure, chagrin for this day and age - worse still for the renowned Nokia brand of reliability and the niche Microsoft claims in the market. We end up left at the mercy of callous attendants who say warranty does not include replacement, but only repair after weeks without guarantee of performance after that. What has been your experience in your country, disappointed customer? In Kenya (Phone Express) the situation has been grave with sellers who seem to know too well that they are selling products that will fail in weeks and put a disclaimer that the repaired phone may not work properly. Report those blank screen incidents in millions to beat Microsoft into sense! Microsoft must test thoroughly before it launches! You may ignore my complaint, but you cannot ignore the domino effect it is going to trigger globally due to the critical mass of disappointed customers. Lumia 535 is a failure at best, a nugatory rating below an abandoned toy in the long run. Microfost, defend yourself on this claim or apologize promptly.