how about the touch.....???is it ok in lumia 540...???i'm new to lumia(windows)...???
please reply to my comment....it will be useful....
please tell me about shutter speed in which camera have 1 second or 4 second shutter speed .....?
please tell me about shutter speed in which have 1 second or 4 second shutter speed .....?
BP Singh, 15 Jun 2015Nope. No lags or touch issues. Go for it.Can lumia 540 play 1080 p video or not? Plz tell me?
I want to buy this phone..but I heard that windows phone doesn't supprt apps like hotstar...can anyone tell me which usefull apps like this doesn't support in windows phones??
bern, 19 Jun 2015How do I move my downlooad software to sd card...guys pls help me out and phone memory is incr... moreGo to Setting + Storage Sense + Phone + (Apps + games),
then select which apps you want to move to SD.
I having a problem where is Ram anyone tell me how to find Ram in my phone
How do I move my downlooad software to sd card...guys pls help me out and phone memory is increasing day by day....dis is the main defect
Lumia 540 is a good device but if you want good windows phone experience then gofor Lumia 640.. There are few limitations in Lumia 540 because of its weak processor so better to goto a better one
is camera and video quality of mir lumia 540 better than sony xperia e4?
yoyo, 16 Jun 2015net speed slowWanna buy lumia 540 ?
I never used the window phone, so i want to used the used window phone .
Shaan, 17 Jun 2015lumia 540 how is phone gyzAmazing phone yaar
shubham, 17 Jun 2015How to share files from Lumia 540 to other phone like anroidWifi File Transfer
Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone.
* No size limitation.
*No internet connection.
* No cellular charges.
#How to send files from windows phone to Android-
Just do the following steps:
1) Install shareit app(W8.1), In case of windows 8.0 just install shareit app (W8.0) on windows mobile phone.
2) Shareit app must be installed on Android phone.
3) Open shareit app on both mobile phones.
4) From windows press SEND key, select files and press send..
5) Click on RECEIVE key from android phone.
6) Wait until Wi-Fi hotspot(Android) turned on.
7) at bottom of the shareit app(Windows phone) click on 'View WLAN setting'.
8) It opens new Wi-Fi setting window.
9) Click on Wi-Fi sense and enable Wi-Fi hotspot.
10) Then press back and then enable Wi-Fi, it will discover new open network and you must connect to it.
11) press back and as you come back you will find a new network of your friend to whom you want to share files.
12) Click on the network and your file will be sent.
#How to receive files from android phone:
1) Click on the Send button from android phone and select files and share.
2) It will activate hotspot service. If not, u must enable apple optimization mode. Press 'SEND' key and at the bottom of the phone you will find three options/Icons-
A) Apple B) Android C) Computer.
You must choose 'apple'. As you choose 'apple' it will activate hotspot.
3) Then press RECEIVE key from windows phone and at the bottom of the shareit app press on ' View WLAN setting'.
4) Hotspot must be enable on windows phone.
5) Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to the open network.
6) Come back to the app and Android will found windows network.
##Important for windows phone-
1) Hotspot must be turned on.
2) After connecting to the network through shareit app, sometime it can't discover open network, don't worry go back and press again SEND/RECEIVE keys.
##Important for Android-
1) when you try to send any file to windows phone, you must turn on 'apple optimization mode'.
2) If u don't, windows won't discover a new Android network.
I checked it, it really works...i am feeling better ever before.
Plz plz plz share this review.
I was used Android and IOS but never use Windows phone, should I get new experience with? 540?