bern, 19 Jun 2015How do I move my downlooad software to sd card...guys pls help me out and phone memory is incr... moreGo to Setting + Storage Sense + Phone + (Apps + games),
then select which apps you want to move to SD.
I having a problem where is Ram anyone tell me how to find Ram in my phone
How do I move my downlooad software to sd card...guys pls help me out and phone memory is increasing day by day....dis is the main defect
Lumia 540 is a good device but if you want good windows phone experience then gofor Lumia 640.. There are few limitations in Lumia 540 because of its weak processor so better to goto a better one
is camera and video quality of mir lumia 540 better than sony xperia e4?
yoyo, 16 Jun 2015net speed slowWanna buy lumia 540 ?
I never used the window phone, so i want to used the used window phone .
Shaan, 17 Jun 2015lumia 540 how is phone gyzAmazing phone yaar
shubham, 17 Jun 2015How to share files from Lumia 540 to other phone like anroidWifi File Transfer
Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone.
* No size limitation.
*No internet connection.
* No cellular charges.
#How to send files from windows phone to Android-
Just do the following steps:
1) Install shareit app(W8.1), In case of windows 8.0 just install shareit app (W8.0) on windows mobile phone.
2) Shareit app must be installed on Android phone.
3) Open shareit app on both mobile phones.
4) From windows press SEND key, select files and press send..
5) Click on RECEIVE key from android phone.
6) Wait until Wi-Fi hotspot(Android) turned on.
7) at bottom of the shareit app(Windows phone) click on 'View WLAN setting'.
8) It opens new Wi-Fi setting window.
9) Click on Wi-Fi sense and enable Wi-Fi hotspot.
10) Then press back and then enable Wi-Fi, it will discover new open network and you must connect to it.
11) press back and as you come back you will find a new network of your friend to whom you want to share files.
12) Click on the network and your file will be sent.
#How to receive files from android phone:
1) Click on the Send button from android phone and select files and share.
2) It will activate hotspot service. If not, u must enable apple optimization mode. Press 'SEND' key and at the bottom of the phone you will find three options/Icons-
A) Apple B) Android C) Computer.
You must choose 'apple'. As you choose 'apple' it will activate hotspot.
3) Then press RECEIVE key from windows phone and at the bottom of the shareit app press on ' View WLAN setting'.
4) Hotspot must be enable on windows phone.
5) Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to the open network.
6) Come back to the app and Android will found windows network.
##Important for windows phone-
1) Hotspot must be turned on.
2) After connecting to the network through shareit app, sometime it can't discover open network, don't worry go back and press again SEND/RECEIVE keys.
##Important for Android-
1) when you try to send any file to windows phone, you must turn on 'apple optimization mode'.
2) If u don't, windows won't discover a new Android network.
I checked it, it really works...i am feeling better ever before.
Plz plz plz share this review.
I was used Android and IOS but never use Windows phone, should I get new experience with? 540?
hee guys I think to buy this phone but please reply me the android is better ya this one and please conferm if it have any problem
This phone is superb for its price and its build quality and everything is good.I didn't find any lag on this device.It don't record 1080p but plays 1080p without any problem.yes you can buy this device it is a good one.Its battery lasts till the end of the day 😊 with medium usage.And it is upgradable to windows10 and Microsoft did promise that.I didn't find any problem upto now.
shubham, 17 Jun 2015How to share files from Lumia 540 to other phone like anroidshare it
I've read in some websites and they have different opinion. Please tell me, does it sport a "GORILLA GLASS"? I really appreciate if someone can tell me. I bought it today, but it's hard to find screen protector.
I m using since one month..
No hanging at all..battery is avg if net use thoroughly..got heated if used long time...both camera is good but in n8 cant say...i dislike the thing that it cant play 3gp online and battery charging time is too much...overall 7/10...