foa, 11 Dec 2016it is a nice phone but n i cant install android applications...what shall i doUse apk to XAP converter in android phone.tranfer files thn in windows, it will wrk in some windos phone
Anonymous, 12 Dec 2016Use windows apk enabler.apk with android phonewould you please explain how to install android apk at the windows phone
foa, 11 Dec 2016it is a nice phone but n i cant install android applications...what shall i doUse windows apk enabler.apk with android phone
it is a nice phone but n i cant install android applications...what shall i do
richards, 08 Dec 2016good phone, especially after windows 10 update. works smoothly no problems Please can you tell me that does all apps work in it
blaise, 04 Dec 2016the camera does not work especially the front one,...so dissapointed I think u hv made the device windows 10
richards, 08 Dec 2016good phone, especially after windows 10 update. works smoothly no problems Don't update..ur came will not work after few months..check in google..it's a common problem...then u have to come back to windows 8.1...and after windows 10 ur warrenty will not be applicable
when i try to connect open network after windows 10 update it does not working
sometimes phone hanging
AnonD-617670, 06 Dec 2016does this phone has corning gorella glass or any type of screen protection yes. a "tempered glass protector" protection.
good phone, especially after windows 10
update. works smoothly no problems
Guys please i need your help,I bought this device less than a month;Initially everything was well but now I cannot make a call;when i speak the person cannot hear me.I sent it to a repairer but it is still not working,please help me
does this phone has corning gorella glass or any type of screen protection
as compare to android phone windows phone is not good or flexible to use OTG not support Selfie stick Not Support we cant not any apps from other mobile just only camera quality is good
This phone would've been the best but...
1. The bluetooth option needs a lot of work. I want to be able to accept multiple files at once via Bluetooth instead of accepting them one by one. Also when I receive PDF files over Bluetooth and I don't open them immediately, I don't see them again. There should be a folder where all Bluetooth files can be viewed and saved without going through a long process.
2. I can't use any other ringtone apart from the ones provided by the phone. I follow the instructions provided but I don't see the "change ringtone" option.
3. WhatsApp video call doesn't work well. I see the other person's face but all they see is my dp and not my face.
4. Sometimes I want to reduce call sound volumes but keep notification volumes high but when I reduce the call volume my app sounds also reduce.
5. I try sending feedback directly from my phone but it never works!