ys, 10 Apr 2015There is no call recording feature in this phone and no inbuilt video call feature these r two... morenot drawback of phone just a missing feature from windows phone and it is coming with the win 10 update to all windows phone
There is no call recording feature in this phone and no inbuilt video call feature these r two major drawbacks of this phone
SUDHAKAR, 09 Apr 2015This phone has 99% same specs like lumia 730 (except camera and the display type). Lol.I really don't know why are you laughing. 730 is compact phone and 640xl is phablet... There are too many users who has different choices. Someone prefers compact n small phone and someone prefer 6" phablet..
SUDHAKAR, 09 Apr 2015Stop posting foolish. Who told that call recording is illegal?.He is right dude... Call recording is illegal thing... You cannot record any call without permission of person whose call you recording. This is law and majority of countries are very strict on this law. Here apple and Microsoft are always follow rules... Google fools people and doesn't care about their users privacy. But Microsoft and Apple cares their users and wanted to protect their users.
SUDHAKAR, 09 Apr 2015Stop posting foolish. Who told that call recording is illegal?.When y iPhone and windows OS wont allow this features..???
anu, 09 Apr 2015comeon..dude! you bother about call recording or iphone has no facility of call recording? its... moreIPhone doesn't have this feature..
But still everyone buys it.. Also in case of the windows phone ... U told u that it's the important feature???
Also there are apps which can do call recording..
ajay.bhasi, 07 Apr 2015Which phone should i buy 640XL or 730??I am going for Lumia 640 XL
Tarun, 09 Apr 2015Buy the Lumia 640 XL if you want a smooth Smartphone using experience.
Talking about the smoothness then I will say that Lumia 730 has also very smooth touch which is a AMOLED display.
Yeah but for the better camera and good battery backup I would prefer Lumia 640 XL.
SUDHAKAR, 09 Apr 2015This phone has 99% same specs like lumia 730 (except camera and the display type). Lol.That's why the price is only 2k more than Lumia 730. I would like to buy Lumia 640 XL because I have used camera of Lumia 730 which is simply amazing so I am just wondering How the 13MP is going to shoot.
Anubhav, 07 Apr 2015Samsung Grand Max vs Lumia 640 XL I feel that Lumia will be ahead in terms of camera and ta... moreThat's rubbish! Samsung devices are crapy, and also WP oS works just fine on low ended devices..... So even 512 mbs of Ram is enough for windows phone (Windows phone doesn't lag can android do that?)
Govind , 08 Apr 2015lack of call recording feature is the killer reason, why many people are not buying one window... moreYou have bunh of call recording apps. Voice recorder etc. So do we live on the same planet ?
This phone has 99% same specs like lumia 730 (except camera and the display type). Lol.
Dingly, 09 Apr 20151) Use Proshot to get those settings.
2) It is possible.
3) Why do you need an app for backu... moreI think you have eyes. I am talking about what you can do with the the default firmware.
1) I am talking about the default camera app.
2) It is not possible. I have tried in the WORKING piece at the Nokia showroom at express avenue, Chennai (Tamilnadu India).
3) I am talking about offline backup in the phone memory or in the memory card. HAve you heard of the 'app backup and restore pro' app in android?.
4) I didn't talk about call recording here. But this is important. Windows phones are not giving preference like android apps to bring the feature of android apps in the windows apps.
veejay, 07 Apr 2015Confused between Grand max or lumia 640 xlBuy the Lumia 640 XL if you want a smooth Smartphone using experience.
Geo 46, 08 Apr 2015Dude ...First of all cal recording is illegal... IPhone doesn't support cal recording... Are... morecomeon..dude! you bother about call recording or iphone has no facility of call recording? its one pf the important features of mobile
SUDHAKAR, 09 Apr 2015Disadvantages of windows phones :
1) You cannot set the resolution of the photos (1 MP, 2 MP,... more1) Use Proshot to get those settings.
2) It is possible.
3) Why do you need an app for backup of apps when the OS itself provides that functionality. Go to settings > backup nd do watever u want, OneDrive will have the backup. About saving apps, go to storage sense and move apps to sd card.
4) Yes I agree. But is call recording so important?